Short Frennulum, need adwice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Frennulum, need adwice

Hey I am new to this forum. One month ago i found out that PE can increase size. I have a short Frennulum (its the skin that connects the foreskin and the head on the downside) it is not too short i can get my foreskin a litle bit behind the head. I searched the web and found this forum, now to my question. I want to start from jannuary first with the JP beginner guide but will my short Frennulum prevent any gain? Do I must first strech my frenulum and then begin with the PE. If so does anyone know a god way to stretch frenulum? Sorry for my bad english its not my first language.

I don't think the frenulum will affect gains. But how to stretch it is here:

How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work: Do this

Be consistent! Do it as often as you can. Good luck man.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks for the advice I will do these two times a day til i stretch my frenulum.

Comment

No problem. Look around that board for more advice, what I posted was just the first one I found with the picture.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Remember that skin is the easiest thing to grow on your penis (and this can result sometimes in some unwanted effects with guys complaining of having too much foreskin!) and thus shouldn't limit your gains.
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

alrite saci...i too have short frenulum and it can be frustrating but it hasnt stopped me with my exercises ive been doing for 8 months....i have made small gains...the only thing is when your erection quality gets better there may be some extra pressure when you get hard and pull the skin down over the glands....the frenulum stretching exercise isnt that great,but if you pull the foreskin down more and more everyday the ring or band will loosen up a bit and this makes it much easier...you see,if you do gain girth with a short frenulum it will eventually cause difficulties....i would never get circumcised or get the frenulum cut so i just decided to do little bits everyday to loosen it up a bit....everytime i go toilet i pull it back a few times etc...but like yours mine isnt very bad....i read some stories about people with pinhole phimosis....the part of the head thats sensitive thats under the skin will toughen up quick enough if you keep at it...it can be a bit sore at first....anyway i hope it works out for you cos it is frustrating to say the least....i remember after getting a hand-job off a girl a few years ago i had to walk her home two mile down the road....but the foreskin was after being pulled down all the way from her which i wasnt used to at all so every step was rubbing off my trousers....and no matter how hard i tried when she wasnt looking,the foreskin wudnt come back up,it was just stuck there....my poor head was red raw when i got home.....
            WhiteCloudz
            Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 12-18-2010, 04:59 AM.
            Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
            Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
            Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Again good post whitecloudz, I had pinhole phimosis, or at least close to it. Full flaccid retraction now using the stretches for the opening suggested on the site I linked. Still not used to having glans.
              Not sure if I need to stretch the frenulum myself but that's the only stretch I've known. Makes sense that retraction, in essence stretching the other way, would help.
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I had short frenelum

Originally posted by Saci View Post
                Hey I am new to this forum. One month ago i found out that PE can increase size. I have a short Frennulum (its the skin that connects the foreskin and the head on the downside) it is not too short i can get my foreskin a litle bit behind the head. I searched the web and found this forum, now to my question. I want to start from jannuary first with the JP beginner guide but will my short Frennulum prevent any gain? Do I must first strech my frenulum and then begin with the PE. If so does anyone know a god way to stretch frenulum? Sorry for my bad english its not my first language.
                I had it in the past but went to urologist and he cut it. Had two stiches for about a week or so. It worked out good. Before the frenelum was pulling my head and it wasn't pleasant.
                It'll be my pleasure to achieve it! :D

Comment

Working...
                X