tips on jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips on jelq?

Hey guys. Does anyone happen to have tips on jelqing? Or tips on how to continue jelqing better? And also any possible way of getting your penis erect while jelq?
    By the way i am doing around 500-800 kegals a day.

Thanks guys
    Currently
    NBPEL: 7inch
    Girth: 5.50

Goal
    NBPEL:8-9inch
    Girth:7.50-8

Read some good info in this article.
    Stay at 50-60% EQ at all times and use a light to moderate grip.
    Start as far down on the base as possible - I can achieve this better when I use an overhand ok grip vice a regular one.
    Take it slow - don't really try to hit a certain count. Work it until your flaccid hang is nice and plump.
    Massage your cock every now and then as well to really keep circulation at a peak.
    Hope this helps.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

These might help: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html ; https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html . I do my V's this way now, they are not advanced, just more efficient: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html .
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by jmula View Post
        Hey guys. Does anyone happen to have tips on jelqing? Or tips on how to continue jelqing better? And also any possible way of getting your penis erect while jelq?
        By the way i am doing around 500-800 kegals a day.

Thanks guys

My God , thems a lot of jelgs . I'm no expert but are you sure you maybe shouldn't cut 3/4 of that back , it might fall off ?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mister View Post
          My God , thems a lot of jelgs . I'm no expert but are you sure you maybe shouldn't cut 3/4 of that back , it might fall off ?

Cheers
          Them be kegels my son, not jelqs - oh if only I could read!!!!
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
            Read some good info in this article.
            Stay at 50-60% EQ at all times and use a light to moderate grip.
            Start as far down on the base as possible - I can achieve this better when I use an overhand ok grip vice a regular one.
            Take it slow - don't really try to hit a certain count. Work it until your flaccid hang is nice and plump.
            Massage your cock every now and then as well to really keep circulation at a peak.
            Hope this helps.

Hi, Ive also just started PE to help with a long term ED problem. You say it should be at 50-60% at all times but i struggle to maintain this. If it is around 30% will I not benefit from this?

MJP

-----------------------------
            Start NBPEL - 5'5" EG - 5" EQ - 3/10 20/12/10

Goal: NBPEL - 6'5" EG - 6" EQ - 8/10

My goal is to overcome longterm ED, any advice, links, please mail me!

Comment

Thanks guys for all the feedback, but good news my EQ kicked in due to how often i Kegal everyday. Now I am having trouble keeping my penis at a 50-75 percent erection when i begin jelqing. I think it probably is best when your penis is at 50-75 percent erected while jelqing so you can push alot of blood throughout your penis while you are exercising. May i ask how would i massage my cock or my ball sack?

Thanks
              Currently
              NBPEL: 7inch
              Girth: 5.50

Goal
              NBPEL:8-9inch
              Girth:7.50-8

Comment

Working...
              X