Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achieving a 'dry' orgasm-IS HARD

Dear PE gym mates,

I was wondering if some pros could say there take on this. Controlling and keggeling PONRs are hard. Usually after a workout i do edging at the last part. And the build up is so strong my kegel can't take it. I ejaculate too soon when i want to. But the good thing about the process of learning this technique is that i could cum or achieve a climax three consecutive times (i'm sure you guys have experienced the same way)

I really want to achieve a dry orgasm on tap (which means whenever i want to- mind over matter). I believe that by achieving this, i could greatly boost my PC muscle and my kegel strength-which will ultimately lead to PE gains.

I've experience dry once, but purely by chance.

Thanks guys!

I want the same thing as you, Blitz. Please tell me - how did you achieve your DO by chance? One time I experienced a DO by kegeling at the PONR, but semen was ejaculated once I relaxed my BC muscle.

Comment

Haha @ Pry: Please keep me updated friend on your status with DO. I'm in a constant struggle as well. I think i achieved DO when i did the same thing as you- kegeling at the PONR. But how glorious did it felt the same is the pain with my PC muscle. I had to have some PONR attempts to achieve a DO. Which means i had to kegel a PONR maybe twice and try hard to stop from ejaculating (which was hard and painful), then the third PONR i achieved a dry O.

Thanks mate

Comment

I still can't do this every time. Most of the time, but not every time.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I have never had one either. are they intense ?
          Start Dec '10 (FL 3"x FG 3.25"), SFL 4.25" (BPEL 4.5"x EG 4.5") NBPEL 4"

Current (FL 3"x FG 3.25"), SFL 4.25" (BPEL 4.75"x EG 4.5"), NBPEL 4.25"

Goal: NPPEL 6.5" x EG 5"

Comment

I have been kegaling for just a month and a half and reverse kegaling for a month, for helping with my premature ejaculation. I am able to do multiple dry orgasms when kegaling during my PONR and each time thereafter it takes longer to get to my PONR and I kegal again for a dry orgasm and so on. Its really nice and all but it's a lot harder when with a girl. It is still true for me that each time I get to the PONR it is harder to kegal it back, but with enough practice its pretty much on demand now. It should all get better with practice and time. It sounds like you are going in a good direction!
            Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG91 View Post
              I have never had one either. are they intense ?
              For me it is about 75% as good as an actual ejaculation orgasm would be. It is satisfying enough to be worth it!

Comment

Interesting.. so it's all about controlling your ejaculation by kegeling? By controlling I mean timing and strength of the kegel?

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                  Interesting.. so it's all about controlling your ejaculation by kegeling? By controlling I mean timing and strength of the kegel?
                  Yes. There are some on and off days with my kegel muscle. Some days i can't feel as much contraction but some days they contract so hard and are so pumped i'd get cramps from it (which is painful, ever tried stopping your piss midway?)

This kind of strength in the kegel is great. Ideal for DO

Comment

Being able to kegel harder some days than others would make sense, since when kegeling you are indeed flexing a muscle. (For example, biceps are weaker after training them, but become stronger in the days of rest that follow.)

And yes I stop my urine mid-stream often, it is a good way to locate the BC muscle and test how strong it is

Comment

Good to see so much interest in dry orgasm. For someone starting at the begining I recomend a kegel routine and an edging routine.
                      The first edging routine would be stop/start , you would work up to kegel edging as your ability increased.

Comment

Kegal edging?

Comment

well I am no pro but I read about this when I was a youngin in a book about multiple orgasms. I can hold my ejaculation, just not sure if it is the same thing here that people call DO. I am a noobie, but I can hold it.

It did take me a whle to learn and one of the key things is are you able to hold or stop peeing mid stream? Basically one of the exercises was to learn how to pee in spurts or start and stop. I can now do this really easily and I believe this is key.

WHen you are reach the PONR you sperm travels up, I am find that it is Key when you hold a kegel. Meaning, I don't kegel while I am stroking it cause it makes me reach PONR quicker, so I try to let me balls hang loose so I don't reach there as quick. When and I start to feel I am going over is when I squeeze, as the contraction starts, I have already cut the pathway out (like pee) so the sperm cant travel. If it is already up the shaft, it hurts like a motha.

Not sure if it's the same.
                          CURRENT STATS: DEC 28 2010
                          BPFSL - 5.5 - // BPEL - 5.5 - Girth 4.75 // Fl - 3 FG - 4

Comment

I think it's the same thing woody, if you are still experiencing the orgasm feeling without actually ejaculating semen.

Comment

A 'dry orgasm' is when a man reaches sexual climax but does not ejaculate – no fluid emerges from the penis.

Comment

Working...
                              X