Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me off an old joke.

Comment

Condom companies like most companies will make the size which gets purchased the most and make limited condoms for those outside the standard make because they don't want to spend the money if they don't really feel they need to. I am 39 and I hated condoms back in the day because there really was only the standard size which was about 5-6 in length and 5 in girth. Well, I am 7 x 6 and it hurt to roll that thing on my penis all because they didn't want to spend the money.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The length of the condom doesn't matter as you just don't roll down what you don't need, it could be 10 inches long and still fit a guy that is 5 inches. That's the who reason it's longer than average, so that they can cover a whole range of customers without making different products.

Comment

If you are not sure what condom size fits you, then here's a quick reference guide that will let you identify the right size on the spot. The standard condom sizes used in the Western are small, medium (also known as regular), large and extra large. These sizes translate as follows: small means a length of 6 inches or 15 centimeters and a circumference of 3.9 inches or 9.8 centimeters; medium means a length of 6.5 inches or 16 centimeters and a circumference of 4.1 inches or 10.4 centimeters; large means 7 inches or 17.5 centimeters in length and 4.1 inches or 10.4 centimeters in circumference; extra large is 7.5 to 8 inches or 18.5 to 20 centimeters in length and a circumference of 4.3 inches or 10.8 centimeters at the base and 4.7 inches or 12 centimeters around the glans.

Comment

The problem with that is that an individual guy does not know how much a particular condom needs to be stretched in order to gain secure purchase. I suspect that varies quite a bit with penis shape and condom shape. So that requires trying the condoms on to know for sure.

Comment

My experience is you can run into issues if you are over 6" base girth. Lots of condoms made bigger at the head. Also over 8" length cuts your options. Havn't found labeling as straightforward as Andrew suggests.

Comment

how big in inches do you have to be in length and width to wear a magnum condom comfortably

Comment

You might normally look ar them at 5.5" girth plus, somr guys like a tight condom and some don't though.

Comment

It's more about girth with them. Like Peg said, 5.5" is good... I generally go by base girth when talking about condoms. Mags also have more head room. XLs especially.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

i think the thretad title is ''condom length'' not girth ....The question is the same for me ....If the average nbpel is around 5.5 ,why standard condoms are like 7 '' length ???it doesn't make sense ....If the 80 % of penises is about 5-6'' nbpel wouldn't be logical to manufacture 6-6,5'' condoms length ??? it is just confusing for me ....maybe 7 '' nbpel inches penises are more common that we think ....I hate to be the devil's advocate here ,but can someone explain it to me??Forget about girth ...i am talking about length only..If i owned a condom company i would make sure to cut off latex to have more profit ....so i would make standard condoms about 6''-6,5'' length according to the average ....

Comment

This thread hasn't been active since January 15, 2011.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

oh man... didn't realise..sorry

Comment

Working...
                          X