Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gain after 3 months beginners exercises

hey ppl

gaining all depends right. but everybody knows you arent very likely to gain 2 inches after beginners training right?

so how much will you gain after 3 months of beginners training?

can someone do a suggestion please ?
    Start 27-01-2008
    BPEL 7.2"
    EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
    BPEL 9"
    EG 6" - 6.5"

It depends from man to man in my opinion. Some men have quick gains, some men have to stay dedicated for months or years to see any gains.

Comment

I saw 1/2 inch in erect length and girth in about 2 months. I also saw an inch in flaccid in that time period. Some will see more, some less. I do expect my gains to slow, but I am also near my target. Slow and steady wins the race.
      "Res Firma Nitescere Nescit"

Comment

thanx
        id like to hear more ppl say how much they gained during the beginning period
        i hear some ppl say you should change routine when you dont gain anymore, and thus ppl start to use stretch devices.

To be honest i would like to gain 1.5-2 inches in length and 0,75 inches in girth without having to use any device or pump. im wondering if this is common to achieve and im willing to spend 2 years of PEing, with success ill stay longer without success i might stop after a year or 9 months

best regards,
        hoeren
        Start 27-01-2008
        BPEL 7.2"
        EG 5.3" - 5.9"

Goal:
        BPEL 9"
        EG 6" - 6.5"

Comment

I plan on keeping my PE routine simple. Hanging and pumping seem too complicated / time consumung for me. I am 7" BPEL and 5.75 EG so I am pretty close to where I want to be. (my goal is anything of 7"+, 6" EG and more flaccid hang). The extra effort is not worth it to me (I already bottom out on my wife and I don't want discoloration, etc. which might result from agressive hanging, etc.). Good luck on you efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by hoeren View Post
            thanx
            To be honest i would like to gain 1.5-2 inches in length and 0,75 inches in girth without having to use any device or pump. im wondering if this is common to achieve and im willing to spend 2 years of PEing, with success ill stay longer without success i might stop after a year or 9 months

best regards,
            hoeren
            As you watch the forums you will find people with impressive growth who only perform manual exercises. It will take time. If you are dedicated as you say, you will maximize your potential.

Comment

I've been PE-ing for about 2 1/2 months now and I've gained about .25in in length and girth. I PE 3 days on 1 day off. 15 minutes of stretches and 20-25 minutes of Jelqing. This inclues about 20 minutes of kegals everyday... I can't stress how important these are to do.

Comment

I've gained 1/4" for 3 months for a total of 3/4" using mainly stretching exercises for about 5-10 min per day, and take a rest day when I feel any amount of soreness. I'm already over 6" in girth so I only dry jelq a couple times a week for about 250 reps, I don't believe that jelqing helps as much with length as stretching, at least thats my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  This inclues about 20 minutes of kegals everyday... I can't stress how important these are to do.
                  Either can I.

If you only have time to do 1 PE exercise, the Kegel is the one - it's benefits go well beyond an increase in size.
                  "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

MXLL: How long have you been PEing?
                    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                      MXLL: How long have you been PEing?
                      Remek, I started PE'ing 10/31/07, sure hope my beginner gains keep coming!!!

Comment

wow Magnum those are some nice gains.
                        Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Thanks Yeap hope they keep coming, goin for 9 x 7!!!

Comment

So You Saying You Just Did Stretches And You Seen Some Gain If So How Many Days Should I The Stretehes? And I Been Hearing About The Lot Tug Dose It Really Depends On That?

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                              Either can I.

If you only have time to do 1 PE exercise, the Kegel is the one - it's benefits go well beyond an increase in size.
                              =o what?! i nvr do kegel i don't even know whats it good for x.x thought it was only for ejaculation control...

Comment

Working...
                              X