Basic Jelq Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Jelq Questions?

I would like to clarify a few things here. First the Jelq stroke. Is the purpose to build up blood through an entire set of jelqs? I have read one person recommending this, but the video I watched and everything else seems to suggest otherwise. So should I be doing one stroke with a full release then start fresh with a new grip? Should the stroke run past the glans or stop before it and be released?
    Second the V jelq. I have read that you should use a good bit more pressure for this one. Is this correct? Is there a way to judge pressure like with a normal jelq, a-la head expansion with minimal force? I did some tonight with more force than usual and stopped half way through a set because I could tell it was too much.

The purpose of jelqing is to push more blood in the CCs and CS to increase their capacity. You can either release your grip after a jelq before starting with the other hand or maintain your grip with your first hand under the jelq while starting to jelq with the other hand (and then release your grip when your second hand reach the mid-shaft). This second possibility adds significantly more intensity to the exercise... In any case, do not jelq your glans as there's a significant risk of injury if you do so.
    About the V-jelq, it's not always necessary to use more strength. Have a look at these jelqing tips: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html
    And remember to constantly watch your PIs and that there shouldn't be any pain from PE.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Each jelq moves blood, you don't build up as you add strokes. Think about that for a second, if that were to occur your bad boy would eventually explode!! Besides working your CC's and CS as normalguy correctly stated, you are also working your glans. Many guys here have not only increased the size of their glans, but their glans hardness as well. Do some basic jelq strokes, and get comfortable with them. Then experiment a little to add variety to it and improve your technique. For instance, when I jelq I do a variation of it and hold my jelq at the base of my glans until I have gotten my second grip in place at the base. This accomplishes three things: 1) my shaft between the two grips expands more than it otherwise would for a second; 2) when I release the grip by my glans, a rush of blood flows into it expanding it more quickly than it would have had I just simply released my grip when I got there; and 3) helps me to slow down and make sure as I make my grip around the base that I get it fully in place before starting my stroke. Regular V's are pretty difficult to squeeze too tightly if you are just squeezing your fingers together. Most of us don't have all that much force generated by squeezing two fingers together. On the other hand, if you do a variation of the V which I call the UV ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html ), you could squeeze your fingers together too tightly because you are using your other hand to squeeze your jelqing fingers together
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 12-26-2010, 07:09 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X