unicircumsized jelqing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unicircumsized jelqing question

So from the title, you can assume I have a turtle neck on my penis. I was doing a little thinking, and i figured maybe im doing my jelqs wrong. I figured that if i didnt hold my skin back while doing dry jelqs, i'd just be moving skin.

to resolve this, i tried to use one hand to hold the skin back, and the free hand to do the jelq. what i realized is that i'm only getting a half jelq, as in im not going all the way down to the shaft, and pulling up. This isn't good, is it?

Stop thinking. Jelq! ~this could be a good motto for a penis enlargement site

You can jelq both ways.
    Is here some were a thread opened by KingPole about the benefites of jelqing with your foreskin on.

Settle for a way of jelqing and start being consistent, comited and enjoy your gains!
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I'm uncut too. One hand to hold it back and the other to jelq. Try grabbing the area where the skin connects the balls and shaft to get more room to jelq if that make sense. Problem solved.
      28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
      • BPEL: 8.25"
      • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
      • BPEL: 9"
      • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Working...
      X