A good routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good routine?

Hey y'all! So I'm a newbie and I was looking for feedback on my routine.
    I tried JP's 90 day routine but I wanted more length gains then girth(i have a 6inch girth for a 6.3inch lenght). I actually want to keep the girth gains to the minimal, thats why I'm trying to make the best stretching routine before jelqing.

This is what I do:
    1)Nomal manuel stretches as shown in JP's. I do 8 of those, which is 2 times each direction(right, left, up, down.)
    2)Then I squat, pull my unit under my butt as much as I can, and hold for 30 secs. I do this four times.
    3)I then do a "between the cheeks" stretch for 30 secs, at 4 repetitions.
    4)Then I do a dld-A stretch for 30 secs, for 4 times.

Now I do my jelgs:
    1)I do normal jelqs for 20 minutes.
    2) I jelg until i get about 1 inch under my head and i keep for 3-4 secs, at the same time, my other hand grips firmly teh base of my unit and i restart. i do this for 10 minutes (for a bigger head)

After my jelgs, I do fowfers(lazy ass) for 10-25 minutes.

All of this is preceded with a 10-15 minute worm up.

I'm 18 years old and I was a pretty early-bloomer.

So what do you guys think of this routine? Should I be getting results in 1 to 3 months? What should I change?

Thanks alot for your time everyone!

Welcome to the Gym!

If you're 18 you might still have some gains left, so you're at a great age to start PE. We have the same stats and goals -- keep the 6" girth; add the length. Your routine looks good. I am still getting gains with JPs 90 so I've kept that routine, only adding some corkscrew stretches and two different jelq routines. One I do with an ok grip on the base and jelq with the other hand. The other I do with two ok grips in the middle of the shaft and pull apart (this has been giving me some great results).

Also, don't know if you are into devices or not, but I also starting using an extender and an ADS (all day stretcher). I'm trying to build a routine that uses both.

Check out KingPole's thread "You have a Fat Dick but Want More Length" for more info.

Make a note of your PIs and ask around if you need help!
    STATS:
    Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
    BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
    :rolleyes:

Comment

Also, have you finished JPs 90 days or just tried out the routine? You should really stick to his 90 day before doing any intermediate/advanced exercises (corkscrews, hanging devices, etc). Think of it as a preliminary conditioning before you start the real workouts
      STATS:

GOAL:
      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

I will stick with the 90 day, but do flaccid jelqs instead. I'll probly still do more stretches then the routine asks for without over doing it.Thank you again!

I will try jelqing with your "pulling a part" method. So I do two ok grips in the middle and pull them away? DO I stop when I reach the base and the head?

Thanks again!

P.S
        I'm just in my second week of the 90 day routine.

Comment

You may want to jelq before you stretch. Play it by ear. If you are experiencing any gains at all, stick with what you are doing. Remember to maintain a long warm-up before you start jelqing--to avoid injuries.

Comment

You may experience more girth gains whether you like it or not. Some people who have large girth end up gaining more girth, rather than length, no matter what exercise program they pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              You may experience more girth gains whether you like it or not. Some people who have large girth end up gaining more girth, rather than length, no matter what exercise program they pursue.
              That's what's happening to me, actually. I guess there are worse problems to have

I didn't start the "pull apart" method until month 4, so be careful. I pull apart until I reach the base and head and hold it for a sec, then release.

Listen to what Going411x7 says: long warm-ups, jelq before you stretch, if you're gaining don't change a thing, play it by ear. Also, any pain at all - STOP.

Also, cool down is just as important as warm-up.
              STATS:

GOAL:
              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

Working...
              X