Jelqing or Stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing or Stretching?

Which has been known to help more with length alone? Are both required exercises for length or is it better to separate them than both in the same session?

I usually jelq then stretch after.
    28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
    • BPEL: 8.25"
    • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
    • BPEL: 9"
    • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Originally posted by Camui View Post
      Which has been known to help more with length alone? Are both required exercises for length or is it better to separate them than both in the same session?
      I almost always stretch first. I like to do it right after a good warm up when the ligaments are most pliable, and it's a lot easier to keep a grip, if I don't have any lube to deal with. Not unlike yourself, I have targeted length first and believe that jelqing is an important part of that workout and I do both in the same workout. Keep in mind that the first few months is more about conditioning your penis and increasing it's over all heath. None the less I still gained a half inch during my first three months.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Couldn't have said it better than Unita, I always stretch before jelqing as well.

Remember that nobody has the exact same PE experience, so for one person stretching may garner better length gains, and another person may see better gains with just jelqing.

Comment

Working...
        X