:[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :[

After edging and drinking green tea and edging for 2 weeks (improved stiffness and duration of erections/more morning wood) I tried 50 jelqs and 15 v-jelqs tonight. Warming up/down caused *major* shrinkage - it's still shrunken now and feels very hard and a bit cold. I'm also unusually tired for some reason. I don't know what's going wrong.

To make a guess, I'd say that you've over trained. The shrinking is called turtling cool to the touch sometime comes along with the turtle effect. Normally 50 jelqs and 15 V jelqs should be OK, I have to wonder about percentage of erection and grip intensity while jelqing. As you most likely know being very fatigued will effect your penis and it's erections. You could try a little heat about ten minutes, although turtling is usually short lived, lasting only a few hours.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
      To make a guess, I'd say that you've over trained. The shrinking is called turtling cool to the touch sometime comes along with the turtle effect. Normally 50 jelqs and 15 V jelqs should be OK, I have to wonder about percentage of erection and grip intensity while jelqing. As you most likely know being very fatigued will effect your penis and it's erections. You could try a little heat about ten minutes, although turtling is usually short lived, lasting only a few hours.
      Percentage of erection was probably 60%. Grip intensity was soft, but it could be softer next time.

Comment

60% should be right on the money. A soft touch is all that is necessary, the goal being to move from the base up the shaft stopping before the glands. It took me awhile to get the feel of it. I also did not start V jelqs until my fourth month, but a lot of folks start at the on set. Consider just jelqing for awhile and adding V jelqing after you feel more comfortable with jelqs.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
          60% should be right on the money. A soft touch is all that is necessary, the goal being to move from the base up the shaft stopping before the glands. It took me awhile to get the feel of it. I also did not start V jelqs until my fourth month, but a lot of folks start at the on set. Consider just jelqing for awhile and adding V jelqing after you feel more comfortable with jelqs.
          I will just do 50 soft jelqs then. Dunking it in hot water or wrapping it in a washcloth just makes it completely shrivel and makes it hard to do PE after. I really don't know what to do about that.

Comment

Have a look at this link about warming up and see if you find any tips.
            Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

I like to use a gel heat pack that I microwave for 80 seconds and it'll stay hot for about 40 minutes. When I warm up it's for ten minutes and I want to feel heat radiating from my penis and surrounding tissue, I have to spare the nads the boys can't stand the heat.

Comment

I tried testing a heating pad for 1 min. Now it's turtling again and won't stop. WTF is wrong.

Comment

Nothing is wrong.It's just getting some exercise that it's not used to. Do your routine one day on/one day off using a light grip and you'll be fine! And stop getting STRESSED!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Nothing is wrong.It's just getting some exercise that it's not used to. Do your routine one day on/one day off using a light grip and you'll be fine! And stop getting STRESSED!
                  Ok, but how should I warm up? 10 mi
                  s of heat and the thing practically wants to go inside my pelvis.

Comment

Give it 5 minutes or so and as your warming your friend up you can GENTLY do some light stretches as you warm up.

Comment

Onset of hard flaccid? I would take a week off. Why risk it?
                      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
                        Onset of hard flaccid? I would take a week off. Why risk it?
                        This happened the last time I tried and stopped for two weeks. How do I stop hard-flaccid?

Comment

I'm not really sure what that is so don't ask me.Hey every now and then my flaccid feels hard and I kind of think that it's a good thing.Tissue is reponding to all my work.It doesn't bother me, doesn't affect anything sexual I do, others times it's soft!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            I'm not really sure what that is so don't ask me.Hey every now and then my flaccid feels hard and I kind of think that it's a good thing.Tissue is reponding to all my work.It doesn't bother me, doesn't affect anything sexual I do, others times it's soft!
                            This is not a good "hard-flaccid". It makes it shorter and thinner and turns the head very white due to lack of blood flow.
                            I'm so confused now. I'm going to try soaking it while semi-erect, that might help.

Comment

I was just looking at sex stories / size polls at ************* and now I'm even more anxious/depressed. This can't be good for my health

Comment

Working...
                              X