Question on my progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on my progress

I began using a stretcher this past fall around September, though I didn't get serious using it almost every day until the beginning of November. So far I've added about 2 inches to the bars on the stretcher, and I've started using 2100g springs. However, despite the increase in stretched length, I've only noticed maybe half an inch at the most of erected length. I also jelq about 4 times a week for 20 minutes. The stretcher I keep on for at least a few hours a day usually, sometimes take a day or two break. Is it common to have the big of an increase on stretched length but not erected?

Yes, it is common. When I started PE, my BPFSL was actually less than my BPEL. I didn't start gaining EL before my BPFSL was greater than my BPEL. There always seems to be some lag before erect length gains kick in.
    My advice is wait for it, don't change your routine.*
    If stretched length is increasing, erect length will follow ( at least from my experience).

For the record, a 1/2 inch gain EL is a lot! You should be very happy with that. You're already in "the zone" by the sound of it.

* If BPFSL is significantally longer than BPEL ( > 1/2 inch), maybe you should focus more on smooth muscle/girth type exercises ie. jelqs, squeezes etc. and cut back on stretching/tunica based exercises.
    apparatus
    Last edited by apparatus; 12-28-2010, 07:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
    X