Sauna PE (input requested)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauna PE (input requested)

If you live in colder places you just might have a sauna which got me thinking about PE in the sauna. I've been doing light workouts in the sauna and have noticed a 1/4 inch gain in and about 20% more firmness in 3 weeks. (honestly I attribute this is the recovery of a long standing injury not a legitimate gain.) The routine goes a something like this, yet again it's light.
    preheat sauna to around 160-170f.
    Use the homemade pop-bottle bathmate for 10 minute warm up.
    Set sauna timer to 15 minutes. Pretty much intermittent jelqing, v-jelqs and if get too hard do erect kegels.
    Hot shower off
    Wear two pairs of breifs and a pair of pants and go out side
    Sit shirtless outside in sitting fowfers for 10 minutes or until your skin gets goosebumps
    Warm down once back inside
    Sauna 10-15 minutes everyday 5 days a week of PE
    I feel so much heathier and have made great strides in my recovery. I'm even getting those spontaneous erections, I haven't had since high school. No more sinus head aches, clear skin and cleaner lungs. I feel great! Sorry if you don't have a sauna but they are around $300 (usd) for a build it yourself parts kit $75-100 for a heater and about $50 for the electrician to hard wire the heater. So around $450-500 for one you can build into your basement. Worth every penny if you ask me. I haven't had so much as a cold all winter.

Yes very healthy.
    Tried doing stretching in a steam room, didn't get any growth.

Comment

Is this why those Swedes, Norwegians and Finns are rumored to have large penises?

Comment

We have a Sauna at work. I also wanted to try, but for obvious reason never did. I started stretching while applying light heat via a rice sock.
        My Progress Thread

Stats:
        Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
        Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
        Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
        FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

I've always thought about doing PE in a sauna as I think it would be an absolute GREAT way time conduct to conduct a session. Since I pump, I think the vascular enhancements a sauna would provide would be fantastic. Using the BathMate in a hot tub would be beneficial as well a the warm water could provide a constant source of heat both in and out of the tube. I think doing PE in those environments would be a huge plus!
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Sounds very relaxing and pleasurable to me!

Comment

I think a large portion of it must be heat exposure to the internal portion of the penis. But yeah a hottub may be more functional but I'm not sure if it would be hot enough, and the difficult visibility may be an issue. Another great thing about the sauna is if you put the heat a little above your comfort level you wont have much difficulty keeping it at 50% (one of my issues, get too hard when attempting to jelq)

Comment

If I had one I would certainly try PE in it, especially the bathmate pumping GTO mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  If I had one I would certainly try PE in it, especially the bathmate pumping GTO mentioned.
                  $500-600 man, small home improvement loan if your strapped for cash (get a better credit score while your at it)
                  The time and effort are not half as much as it seems. I put mine together myself with no help in about 3 hours. Think about if you bought a sauna and assembled it overnight and surprised your significant other or family with it. (what I did, talk about an endless supply of blowjobs.)

Comment

If I knew the blowjobs were a given then I would buy one tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X