My routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My routine

Hey guys, i have been a member of the gym for about 8 months now. this is my first post and i figured it was time to start. i started my own workout after doing beginner stuff and researching other guys routines and decided to post it so some of you vets can comment on it and see if im on the right track or a complete idiot. here it goes:
    Morning and evening: 15 min wet jelq
    25 min streach up, down, right, left. i also grip either end of my penis to streach the middle. i hold each for 5 min
    5 sets of 20 kegels with gym shorts over my penis
    10 min clamping
    i just started hanging. i do 10 lbs for 10 min
    i also use the What-a-grip in between sessions to stay elongated
    i do this routine 5 days on 2 off

when i started, i was at 6 EL and 4.8 EG. i am now at 7 EL 5.2 EG.
    my penis feels good but sometimes it can be slightly sore. am i on the right track? i am fully comitted and know this takes time but is there any changeup in my routine that will help me gain length and girth faster? should i cut back or add more?
    My goal is 8 EL 6 EG

Sounds like you are on the right track if you are making those gains!!!

Comment

Shark:
      So you started with this 8 months ago?
      6 EL and 4.8 EG.

And now you are: 7 EL 5.2 EG.

Congrats either way! As sparrow says, you must be doing something right

About your routine, I'd like to add some input but I need some more clarification. H
      • How long have you been using the current one that you listed and what have been your most recent gains with it?
      • What's your BPFSL?
      • What would you give your erection quality on a scale of 1 to 10?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been using this routine for about three weeks and I have gained one centimeter i girth and two in length. My BPFSL is 6.5 in and i would say that my erection quality is at a 9 or 10 depending on the day. once i get to the end of my 5 days on, it is a 9, but after 2 days of rest, im at a 10 usually. its really hard not to "beat my meat" cuz i am a young guy and you know what comes with that. i try to keep it to 2 times a week. i balloon as well, after every session (without ejaculating). but im not sure if masturbating effects my gains. my FL is at 4.5 in and i would like to get it to 5.5 eventually if you have any suggestions, or it just takes more time cuz my FL has been the only thing not improving that much

Comment

wow! i am trying to get some advice on adding advanced exercises into my routine...i have been jelqing 3 days a week, 20-25 min sessions, with 10 min of warm up and 10 min of stretching before...i also do kegels, 50 reps, 3 days a week...i started back in october, and would like to bump up to advanced exercises, i have had very visible flaccid gains but not as much with erect gains (although erections have been at a 10+ since i started!)...any advice, should i start doing the recommended adv. exercises after my jelq session? would you recommend shortening the jelq session? thanks.

Comment

Shark: If you're gaining with your current routine (3 centimeters total in 3 weeks is a lot), then I would say stick with it. When the gains slow down a bit, then increase the intensity.

About your flaccid length, keep working at it and it will come in time. You may also want to get some type of extender, all day stretcher, or all day wrap, as they tend to help with flaccid length too.

Viva: Yea, it's probably time to increase the intensity. Try bumping it up to 4 days a week. Then gradually bump it up to 5. Also add some advanced exercises if you feel comfortable doing so.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X