peeing in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeing in public

Anyone ever been anxious too pee in public?

U know when the boys go out drinking and leave the club and theres no toilet and everyone just pisses somewhere convenient, or an outdoor concert/party where toilets are not close?

This weekend I went to an awesome new years trance party on a farm. Anyways, everyone just pissed in the bushes. I got anxious and always missioned to the toilet! Sometimes it was pretty public so i opted out. I wish i just didn't give a shit and just whipped it out! Its partly because my flaccid hand is not really a flaccid hang, but more of a limp.

Trance parties - haven't been to one of those since the early 90's. Not that I'd ever go to one now, but those bring back soo many great memories ... went to one in Hawaii on a farm on the North Shore and danced til we watched the sun come up - amazing ...

But I digress. If you gotta go, you gotta go If it's that big of a deal, try to get semi erect - maybe 40%-50%, then piss.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Trance parties are awesome, went to one in South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayoba View Post
        Trance parties are awesome, went to one in South Africa.
        I've done them in Singapore, Australia and Mexico (and of course a ton in the US). NEVER EVER had a bad time!

Comment

Careful in America peeing in public is considered criminal sexual conduct by law enforcement. Don't want to wind up on a sex offenders list just for taking a leak. At a mini-rave I wouldn't be too concerned there's people doing wilder things. A person pissing on a tree would be the last person I'd be paying attention to.

Comment

OK, my first question is what the hell is a trance party? I've never heard of one.

When I lived in Seattle, I drove alot for a living...........no, I wasn't a truck driver but the nature of my job was alot of windshield time. Anyway, I had to pee REALLY bad..........REALLY bad and I was in the middle of the Cascade Mountains and it was the middle of winter. So, I pulled over into a nice, quiet spot by a bubbling brook, whipped it out and just pissed right there in the snow.......man, I've never seen snow melt so fast in my life lol. As they say, when you've gotta go you've gotta go.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Its hard man. I'm still self conscious because of my cock. My friends have no problem whipping theirs out but mine is so sensitive to drugs, weather, etc. that I never can count on it for a full flaccid.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
              My Loggy Log

Comment

Im not referring to trance parties only, anywhere where u would end up taking a leak, not in a bathroom.

A trance part is usually a huge outdoor party with a stage and a DJ playing trance music. People put up tents and camp and it usually lasts the whole weekend. The Music plays 24/7 and this party usually takes place on a farm (in South Africa).

Shyguy: I live in South Africa and it is also a criminal offence on paper but we have so many social issues for police to deal with that it would be a waste of an officer't time to arrest someone for taking a leak on the side of the road.

At this particular event, u would definitely not get arrested for it and it was very common practice because the portable toilets were a) sometimes far away and b) pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
                  Its hard man. I'm still self conscious because of my cock. My friends have no problem whipping theirs out but mine is so sensitive to drugs, weather, etc. that I never can count on it for a full flaccid.
                  Shit, I didn't care. At the time, I had to pee so damn bad that I simply didn't care if mine was turtled up or not, I whipped it out in the middle of the great Washington State wild and let it rip. No one was around except maybe the odd wild animal that took a glimpse at my big dick relieving itself....lol
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Nah haha. Actually noticed the other day when I was drunk and had to go my flaccid hang was pretty fat/hanging low, at least for me.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Thanks for the replies but I think this thread has got very sidetracked. The issue i wanted to raise and discuss was about men who are anxious or self conscious about taking there dick out in public or it being seen. Not only taking a piss, other scenarios, gym, locker room etc etc.

I have experienced because I have been self conscious about my flaccid hang seeing as it is often limp and looks smaller than it is. I am sure, seeing that this pe gym, that there are many members who have experienced this to some extent...

Comment

One thing that can help with flaccid hang is fowfers. Give that a try.

Comment

Working...
                        X