Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time PE'er, a shower routine

Hello everyone,
    As part of a new years resolution, I have vowed to try PE for at least 90 days. That being said, I am an extremely busy person, and don't think I can designate a time each day for PE, so I have decided to try a PE shower routine.

My routine will be as followed

1. Warm up and stretch per JP's 90 Day beginner routine.
    2. Perform wet jelqs for a count of 100 reps.
    3. Perform 50 kegels

I started this routine today for the first time. At first, I was only able to do about 10 Jelqs before becoming too erect to continue, so I took a break and then restarted once at about 50% until my 100 reps were completed. I will continue to do this routine for 90 days unless it will harm me in some way or there is a much better routine to follow.

So my question to you all is, do you think this routine will be SAFE (most important) and see some results?

-Thanks, Sherlock

What is your goal? It's a good looking routine but it seems as if you are just aiming for increased EQ - which in itself is great, but you will see very little in length/girth increases.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Honestly, I am fairly skeptic of PE. I am almost just doing this too see if it really works. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I am one of those people that needs to see it to believe it.

I guess my goal will be one inch in length and one half inch in diameter.

To achieve this goal, how should I alter my routine?

-Thanks, Sherlock

Comment

Best of luck on your PE journey Sherlock! Stay dedicated and you will grow!
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

add some v jelqs aswell

Comment

Ok guys. I have only been at this a couple of days and plan to redo my routine to be 50 lelqs and25 of each v jelq. However, I am experiencing some aching in my left testicle. I plan to stop until this subsides. I am just curious as to why this might happen because I do not engage my testicles at all during pe,

Thanks, sherlock.

Comment

I wouldn't stop bro. It could just be you overdid it. Just lighten up on the routine but keep doing it.
              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Sherlock you might do well to plan rest days. Would you do the same bicep workout every day for ninety days? I think not. Consider two on and one off.
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

jelqing exercises most efficiently you will see results faster than any other program.

Comment

Working...
                  X