question about a beginner's routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about a beginner's routine

whats up, i ve been following the beginners routine for 3 weeks and well i know that it takes time to see changes,but anyway should i stick to my routine and wait until i see some progress or should i make some changes? thanks....

thats my routine btw

10 minwarm up
    6 min stretch
    10 minjelq wit e.p @ 50 or 60 %

by the way i exercise one day on and one day off

Comment

Sergio, did you note any changes on your flaccid state ??? and about your BPSFL ?? any gains ??? because this can be a sign of future bigger penis .
      Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears :)

Comment

what is BPSFL? and hmmm i dont remember the original size of my my flaccid state hmm i missed that...

Comment

Sergio, how are your PIs? Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth! - Penis Enlargement Gym

If they are healthy/positive, I would increase the intensity. Move up a little bit each workout so that after 5 or 6 weeks you're up to 25 minutes of jelqing and 10 to 15 minutes of stretching.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thank you sir! so its not necesary yet to apply new exercises right? .....i ll increase the time step by step...thanks!

Comment

No it's very possible that you don't ever have to add advanced exercises so long as you gradually increase the intensity in other ways (adding more time, increasing pressure, etc). Several men have gained inches with just jelqs and stretches.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks a lot!!!!, its a relief, i will focus on adding intensitiy step by step...another thing, i have sex and masturbate hmm everyday does that affect my progress?

Comment

Sergio: Probably not. I would focus on increasing the intensity first and if you still aren't gaining after a month or two, then look at other possible factors (such as ejaculating at the wrong times).

Comment

i masturbate or have sex and ejaculate everyday, but i always do it 3 hours before or after the workout...idk if that's enough

Comment

Working...
                    X