Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First erect gain. Consider me excited :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First erect gain. Consider me excited :)

just measured a genuine 1/8" erect gain, and gotta say, as much as I believed what other people were claiming, there was still some scepticism in me, so actually seeing it for myself is kinda moving. Holy crap/wow etc.

More power to all of you
    spanky
    Last edited by spanky; 01-03-2011, 02:54 AM.
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

for the record, I've been on and off with beginner level routines for a few months, I started before joining up here, but really, not that long ago. If I can repeat this gain in another 3 months I'll be more than happy. If it's more.. I'll be ecstatic

I kinda want to tell everyone I know, but I don't think they'd understand

Forgive me, I'm still a bit dizzy at the idea that my target is actually possible
    spanky
    Last edited by spanky; 01-03-2011, 02:02 AM.
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

Its funny to see people post after they make their first game...always the same "I can't believe it..."

I was the same way my friend. Hope you found something that works for you and you stick with it.

Comment

congrats spanky fingers crossed for next 3 months There is a lot of skepticism mixed in with hope for those who are willing to try out penis exercises. The fact is that these exercises do work for people, but only for those who know what they are doing.

Comment

Congrats spanky

Comment

Thanks all

I think it's because the world tells us that such things aren't possible without risky surgery, and when there's a couple of websites on an internet crowded with all sorts of wild enlargement claims it's difficult to truly believe it. I tried jelqing like 7 or 8 years ago and swelled my foreskin up like crazy and ran away from it. Of course thunders place and pe gym and so on weren't around then, so there was no advice about what's safe and what isn't. I doff my cap to everyone involved in this site and venture for making the effort to get this stuff right. Truly.

Comment

Well done man. Hopefully join the inch poll soon.
              Start. - Sep 2010. BPEL. 6.5 MSEG. 4.875
              Current - BPEL. 7.0. MSEG. 5.0
              Goal. - Vote in the "How long it took for 1 inch" poll
              And BPEL. 8.0. MSEG. 6.0

Comment

hahah bloody hell, if I put an inch on this thing I'll be getting it out in public

Comment

I had the same reaction too when I made my first gains. I couldn't believe my own eyes. It felt heavier in my hand, but when the gains started showing up on the measuring tape, that was when I was like, "This shit's for real!!"

Comment

Congrats. I know exactly how you feel, getting a real growth and looking at the tape measure twice!
                    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                    Midasman's progress

Comment

congratulations! I hope I can get gains as quickly as you did! way to go man. Good luck!
                      Starting on January 10, 2011
                      BPEL - 6.9"
                      BPFL - 4"
                      EG (mid) - 5.6"
                      GOAL
                      BPEL - 8"
                      BPFL - 4.5"
                      EG - 6"

Let's win one for the home team.

Comment

Hehehehehehehe! Great job!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hey redneck - in all honesty that probably took a few months. I was doing a rough routine about the same sort of stress as JPs 90 dayer for about 6 or 7 weeks 2 days on 1 day off, then I kind of lost interest. I had flaccid gains, a more weighty cock and so on, but my commitment wasn't there and I tailed off for maybe another 5 weeks before starting up again in between christmas and new years. I measured the gain yesterday or so, so yeah, maybe that's quick compared to some,but when there are people on here saying they gained their first inch in 3 months, I'm guessing it's not that quick.

No less cool though

Comment

Congratulations, and thanks for posting your success. Lawd O mighty it be a workin!
                            ​The enemy of good is not bad
                            The enemy of good is better

Comment

It's funny, I was just looking around the net for genuine stats (out of interest you understand - I wouldn't be so immature as to *compare* myself.. oh no) and every single official or supposedly authoritative source agrees that PE exercises are nonsense. It's incredible really, especially with midasman just posting a half inch gain too, and in a similar "shit, really?" way

It made me think - was I just stretching more? was I fooling myself? Nope. I know for a fact I strained with all my might a month ago to measure past the second mark after 6" to no avail, and it's definitely there now. Part of me really doesn't care if the medical establishment refuses to believe it, I'm still gonna keep going and enjoy my larger cock as a result either way, but it is still a bit annoying that these guys are so sure of themselves... and so wrong.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X