Post Workout Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Workout Gains

Just wondering on average how much size people gain after a PE session, and if there's some sort of time frame as to when these will become more permanent gains.
    Thanks

-Rip

Hey Rip, don't think of PE as attempting to gain after 1 session. Instead, think of attempting to gain after many sessions, as in weeks, months, and years.

There will most likely be no noticeable immediate gains after a single session, and the time frame for gaining/cementing gains is different for everyone.

You just have to try it for yourself and see what gains you make Welcome to PEGym

Comment

You have heard that expression " there's no crying in baseball!". Well here this; "there's no time in pe!". It happens when it happens, after hard work, weeks, months, sometimes years. There is no way to put a time limit because everybody gains at different rates!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sorry I should have been a bit more specific when I worded this. After I do a session my unit is definitely bigger fully erected than if I hadn't worked it out at all. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and, if so, how much the difference was. For me I feel like I'm roughly 1/4" bigger in length after a session but this goes after a little while.

Thanks for the replies, and it's hard because I want to see instant results but I know now I gotta be in it for the long haul.

Comment

You lose I.Q. points for saying instant in pe! ( just bustin your chops!). Yes just like after you pumped weights for a while the tissue is engorged with blood and it is bigger but that is transient. Real growth comes from the changing and enlarging of the tissue due to exercise rather that the transient blood engorged type!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

All of the above are great answers. Just like with working out, its a lifestyle change, or rather, addition if your're a fitness buff. The only thing that you can count on after a single session is, providing you did everything according to plan at a decent pace, is a nice "plump feeling" on your dick. Everyones different.
            "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Working...
            X