flaccid vs erect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flaccid vs erect

hey ive bought a device on ebay really cool and has loads of good reviews. it is an ADS and i was wondering whether it will actually make my penis larger in the erect state rather than just flaccid and by how much and how long will it take say i wear it 6 hours a day.

Can you name the device and maybe provide a picture? Is it an extender or a pump?
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

The general consensus from guys who have used an ADS that maintains flaccid length close to stretched length at low tension is that these devices may be helpful for gaining flaccid length, and may be useful for gaining erect length when used in conjunction with manual exercises, but don't generally lead to erect length gains when used alone.

I am not talking about spring-loaded extenders which provide somewhat greater tension. I am talking about things like traction wrapping, static wraps, and golf (or PE) weights. The term "all day stretcher" is used by people in a lot of different ways so it is best to describe the device you bought in more specific terms.

Comment

Penis Enlarger/Extender/Stretcher Male Enhancement ADS on eBay (end time 06-Jan-11 19:36:00 GMT)

many people have gained erect lengths too

Comment

Yes, that would qualify as an ADS, not an extender. Note that you will have to remove the silicone cup and reapply it every time you urinate. Quite a few guys who are not circumcised have reported great difficulty using silicone sleeve type devices.

This will place only a mild stretch on the penis from the bungee cord and the tension will vary with leg position. I personally would not wear an ADS that relied on an elastic band around the leg. Any such device that would place any significant degree of tension on the penis would have to be anchored around the leg tightly enough that I fear it could impede venous blood flow and predispose one to the development of a serious deep vein thrombosis, although I admit I have never actually heard anyone report a DVT as a consequence of using such a device.

Comment

Working...
          X