I think i am making progress, pls help to verify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i am making progress, pls help to verify

When i get a full erection i tried flexing my PC, i can feel my penis pulling up (like pulling a fishing rod) eg.. almost like just before men's cum the penis will "jerk" alittle, i feel tightness in the vein below my penis. The erection lasted abit longer compare to last time i lose erection when i squeeze my pc.

Is that a correct feel? Tightness in vein below the penis is normal? Anyway to make it not so tight?

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
    When i get a full erection i tried flexing my PC, i can feel my penis pulling up (like pulling a fishing rod) eg.. almost like just before men's cum the penis will "jerk" alittle, i feel tightness in the vein below my penis. The erection lasted abit longer compare to last time i lose erection when i squeeze my pc.

Is that a correct feel? Tightness in vein below the penis is normal? Anyway to make it not so tight?
    Your squeezing to tight lighten up. Im not sure what you mean by vein?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

there's one fat vein running along the bottom of the shaft

Comment

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
        there's one fat vein running along the bottom of the shaft
        Are you confusing a vein with your CS?
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

what is CS?

Comment

i think the vein is call dorsal vein

Comment

Your dorsal vein is on the top side. The underneath segment is not a vein, its your corpus spongiosum (cs).

Comment

I think you are just feeling the results of a stronger set of PC muscles. Normal.
                Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                Midasman's progress

Comment

thanks for clarifying. so you guys also feel a pull in the cs as well?

Comment

I feel the pull that you are talking about in different places at different times. Your penis will not grow everywhere at the same rate.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

The CS is the "tube" on the underside of the penis. It is supposed to inflate during an erection.

Comment

Working...
                      X