Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Veins!!! - Should I stop training? Maybe surgery would help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Veins!!! - Should I stop training? Maybe surgery would help?

Hi Guys,

Im about 5 months into length training and about 3 months into girth training. I am a slowwwww gainer (have only achieved about 1.5cm stretched flaccid length and 0.5cm girth). However, I don't care about slow gains - i know the gains will come eventually!

The problem is that I have a really big vein that runs from the base of my dick to 2cm below the head that I have always been self-conscious about. Since doing girth training the vein has become a lot bigger... probably 50%! I don't know what to do...! I need girth training more than I need length (since already have slightly above average length) but I'm even more self-conscious about the vein than when i started. I always thought that I would gain a proportionately larger dick to compensate for the larger vein but it's not the case! - vein size increases faster then girth size!

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway to gain girth without increasing vein size? maybe surgical fat injections?

I dont want surgery but recently have started considering it because i really want more girth but hate that damn vein!

The vascularity gian is usually regarded as a positive.

Comment

Really? You mean people actually like to have huge veins in their johnson??! I can understand small veins but surely not monstrous ones like i have?

Comment

Enjoy the read: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ighlight=veins
        I wouldn't worry about it!
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

My viens have jumped in size, and I started gaining. My wife likes the look.
          My Progress Thread

Stats:
          Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
          Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
          Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
          FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Lol I've never understood why anyone would not like having a veiny penis.

Comment

yep, some women like them and some don't. matter of opinion i would say

Comment

If you saw a guy with veins in his arms - big veins, it would be because his arms were mucular and get a regular, vigorous workout - low body fat and overall really healthy. I think it you go looking at pictures (some on this website), you'll see that most fully erect penises are veiny. 80 and 90% erect ones arent, but a solid, healthy erection is.

I think you should be delighted.
                Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                Midasman's progress

Comment

That's one of the biggest things that I've come to love about my pe results. My veins are massive on my dick now, my gf always talks about them. The way I see it is more vascular the better just like bodybuilding

Comment

I've started to get big veins too. My girl likes the look and feel of them. She was pulling on my crank the other night - not in a sexual way. Asked her what she was doing and she said feeling the veins I like them.

Comment

My partner likes the feel of them, but not the look ,figure that one out, lol.

Comment

Thanks for your responses - but perhaps your veins are not as big... I would say that my vein is about .5 cm across looking down on it and it prob sticks out about .2 cm ish from my dick... even when flaccid - also if i push it side to side ... it moves! I know all veins can be moved - I have loads on my body from working out a lot but its pretty weird on my dick... would much rather take no veins than a huge movable one!

I guess im worried that it will keep growing bigger and bigger until it gets crazy big! Could this happen? Will one day I look down and just see a vein and no shaft ?!

Also would fat injections hide it?

Comment

Originally posted by Medium_size_Al View Post
                          Thanks for your responses - but perhaps your veins are not as big... I would say that my vein is about .5 cm across looking down on it and it prob sticks out about .2 cm ish from my dick... even when flaccid - also if i push it side to side ... it moves! I know all veins can be moved - I have loads on my body from working out a lot but its pretty weird on my dick... would much rather take no veins than a huge movable one!

I guess im worried that it will keep growing bigger and bigger until it gets crazy big! Could this happen? Will one day I look down and just see a vein and no shaft ?!

So you are a vascular sort of guy and your dick follows suit, no it won't take you over like a scene from aliens.
                          This is normal. How about this for a line. Hey babe, my dick needs mega blood ,because I use it so long and vigorous!

Comment

Originally posted by Medium_size_Al View Post

Are you kidding me? You would risk ruining your penis or even run the risk of actually deforming it by injecting fat into it because of naturally occurring veins? I'm sorry but you need some help psychological help if it is bothering you that much. I'm not trying to be rude, just extremely blunt to get a point across. Get some perspective by googling peyronies disease and you will probably learn to respect and charish what you have rather than worry about something so begnign as an enlarged vein.

Comment

Zariche might be a little intense here, but I do agree with the fat injecting thing: Don't do it. Besides with the amount of slippage between your erectile tissue and the skin itself, I would wonder if added fat would ever stay put. DId you know that no matter how obese a man gets, he will never store fat in his penis?

Lots of parts to a penis, but fat tissue is not one of them.

Also, I think a vein that sticks out 2mm and is 5mm wide is on the high end of normal, but not ususual.
                              midasman1974
                              Last edited by midasman1974; 01-07-2011, 12:22 AM. Reason: typo
                              Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
                              Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
                              Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
                              Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
                              X