All Glory to the V-Jelq!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Glory to the V-Jelq!

bgvSo last night I was doing my standard routine in the sauna and remember a reply by Waylander. Detailing side v-jelqs, the arch of your fingers at the side instead the bottom. I tried this with a theory in mind. Theory being V-jelqs don't close off as much blood flow as the standard ok-grip due to the slight opening at either side of the fingers. I tried V-jelqs at 70-80% erection level. Rewards came this morning and this afternoon. In the form of a rock hard erection with the head and the top of the shaft, as engorged as they get when jelqing but rock hard. Today is my and tomorrow are my days off and it's taking all of my will power not to do erect kegels and see how big I can get this thing. (fyi my warm-ups and downs are around 20 minutes)

Thank You Waylander!

I'd heard of this technique before but never tried it, because of questionable sources. I'd urge some of you to try this just not at a 70-80% unless you KNOW your dick can take it.
    (I'm a beginner by my own standards and my theory maybe incredibly flawed, so don't assume any of it is fact!)

Try doing them fully erect while doing erect kegel jelqs, When you get to that level ofcourse.....would not want to rush things.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X