skin moves too much to jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skin moves too much to jelq?

Hey all I'm new here and I've been doing quite a bit of reading and tried my first work out. I've read the technique over and over for jelqing, but I just can't seem to do the same. When I grip the base of my penis and try to push the blood upward all that happens is the skin moves over my penis and my grip doesn't really slide up... I'm not sure if I'm explaining it very well. Also when I try stretching I feel like I can actually get a grip onto the shaft, but rather I'm stretching the skin. Does anyone else have this problem? When jelqing I tried to use one hand to hold the skin at the base of my penis and jelq with the other and it seems to work but I dont know if this is as effective. Thanks in advance for your help.

It sounds to me like you need to find a lubricant to assist your jelqing. Many different suggestions for lube are on this site. You can use anything from baby oil, pj, or ky. If you'll start using lube and possibly even lighten up on your grip just slightly, you'll be able to perform a proper jelq.

Comment

I use lots of baby oil.

I still have some issue with the skin moving, but I think it's kind of normal.

I also hold the skin at the base, effectively switching hands, at the moment I jelq toward the end of the penis with the other hand. This helps keep the skin in place.

One cause of the skin moving might be that the hair on the base of the penis creates traction. I usually trim my pubic hair with an electic razor. I'm not talking shaving, just keeping the hair very short. I haven't done that in a while and might try it again to see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
      X