Need more girth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more girth!!

Well i'm beginning with the jp 90 day routine but i really wanted to focus on my girth gains more. Are there things i can add to the routine that will help me tremendously with my girth gains? thank you. btw my girth right now is 4.1... it really makes me self conscious. thx
    RightHandMan
    Last edited by RightHandMan; 01-09-2011, 10:39 PM.
    Current - 5.9" x 4.1"
    Goal After JP- 6.5" x 4.8"
    My overall goal- 7" x 6"

Generally, stick with JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine with one change. Well, I don;t want to say change, cause the program WORKS. But one thing you could concentrate on is doing the prescibled jelqs with a 60 or 70% erection.

I have the opposite goal: I need more length, so I am jelqing with a 40% or so erection.

There is a general concensus that jelqing with a more erect penis target girth.

With that said, stick with JP's 90-day beginner routine: It will condition your penis for more intense workouts, and will give you a more healthy penis in general. DO NOT forget your rest days. Happy PE!!
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

You hopefully understand that girth may take some time. I googled a volume calculator (I use one all the time in my work) and put in your stats: at 8" long and 4.1 girth, your volume is 10.7 cubic inches. If you add ONE INCH of girth, it would make your cock 16.55 cubic inches, more than a 50% gain! So just bear in mind that adding a 1/2" girth will take some work. BUT IT IS possible here.

Much success!
      midasman1974
      Last edited by midasman1974; 01-10-2011, 12:01 AM.
      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
      Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
      X