Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have one testicle. How should I adjust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one testicle. How should I adjust?

I had to get a testicle removed due to unfortunate circumstances when I was younger.
    I'm planning on starting a beginner's routine, but I just want to make sure that it would be ok for me to do PE given my condition.

Do you think I may have to modify the exercises to suit the fact that one of my testicles was removed? (i.e. change the angle of jelq, amount of reps, warmup, etc.)

Welcome to The Gym.
    I don't think you'd need to do anything differently. It should all work the same. I may be wrong though... Just try it out for yourself, if it feels right, carry on. If it doesn't, adjust as necessary.
    Start: May 2010
    EL:15cm/5.9"
    EG(middle):13cm/5.1"
    August 2011
    EL:17.5cm/6.9"
    EG(avg):14.3cm/5.6"
    First goal (17x14) complete :)
    Next goal
    EL:18cm/7.1"
    EG:15cm/5.9"

Comment

Yeah i'd agree with Exactly- i don't see how it would be too much different mate. Just approach it as described in the guides and stuff, and if you notice any difference on either side or whatever adjust your technique slightly. And welcome to the gym buddy!

Comment

Welcome and good luck bro.
        Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Don't see why there would be any difference. Though you may want to avoid doing full package pumping if you have previously damaged or had surgery in that area.

Comment

Working...
          X