No announcement yet.

Will Masturbating to often slow growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Masturbating to often slow growth?

I have a really high sex drive, so I masturbate daily. I was just wondering if this has any affect on my growth. For instance sometimes I will use my stretcher for 2-4 hours and then 5min after I take it off I will masturbate. I just want to make sure I'm not slowing down my growth. Any info would be great. Thanks

I have not seen any issue with masturbation slowing growth in my case. I like a good wank as much as the next guy.

However, why not masturbate constructively with a little edging thrown in the mix? Edging is awesome but time consuming.
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Hi Danvers, thanks for the reply. I'm unfamiliar with the term 'edging' what is this?

Comment

Here's the topic about Edging. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html
        Start
        6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
        4.8" MEG

07/2017
        8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
        5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
        7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
        5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
        4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I have read several post on here that suggest that masturbation either two hours before or two hours after PE can be detrimental to gains. I would suggest masturbating on your off days, and leaving your PE days to PE. Also, like danvers said, edging would make your masturbation MUCH more benifecial.
          Also, how long have you been PEing? It seems a little bit early for you to be using a stretcher...
          August 2011
          BPEL: 6.125
          MEG: 4.7

Short-Term Goal
          BPEL: 6.50"
          MEG: 5.00"

Comment

Yeah I started PEing the same time I started stretching. Is this not good?
            I was under the impression that I could use a stretcher at a beginner level.

Comment

Working...
            X