I cannot Jelq for too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot Jelq for too long

After 10 Jelq, it seems to relax my penis and the penis starts to soften, i have to re-stroke it again. Can be quite frustrating.

I managed to do 50 in 5 sets of 10 reps due to the above issue. Can i still gain full benefits?

Can i start with 50 first before going to 150 per day?

Can i do it on alternate days when i am not kegeling?

So you are saying that after achieving your desired erection level (say 60%) you then begin to jelq and are unable to maintain that level because your penis becomes less and less erect?

Do you masturbate before? If so, stop. Try quick kegels in between strokes to encourage additional blood flow to the penis.

As for your question, though, I do not know if your penis will reap the benefits from jelqing in the manner that you are forced into. I will say that 50 jelqs does seem a bit light to produce gains though.

Comment

So you are saying that after achieving your desired erection level (say 60%) you then begin to jelq and are unable to maintain that level because your penis becomes less and less erect?

Yes.

Do you masturbate before? ---No

Comment

Try thinking about things

And use a lighter grip. When I really want to, I can even manage a jelq set at 80% erect state.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Perhaps you should change lube.

Really, you should be gliding along, working through the skin, concentrating on the smooth muscle and CC inside the penis. If you are getting negative PI's from your skin being annoyed, this can certainly cause limp dick.
          midasman1974
          Last edited by midasman1974; 01-11-2011, 03:48 AM.
          Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
          Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
          Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
          Midasman's progress

Comment

I have the same problem and do the same thing. I don't masturbate anymore, but still doesn't help. I've been using KY jelly with some water and the skin still gets in the way. I have been getting better though, so maybe it just takes practice. I squeeze my grip about as hard as I can to expand my glands as much as possible. Any recommendations would help.
            Current: as of April 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG=6.0"
            Start Date: Jan. 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG= 5.25"
            9"x7" or pullin it off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mustbcrazy View Post
              I squeeze my grip about as hard as I can to expand my glands as much as possible. Any recommendations would help.
              You are squeezing too hard. The grip should not be tight enough to break the shell of a raw egg. LESS IS MORE!!!!!
              Midasman's progress

Comment

I have that same issue. I try not to grab hard but after about 5 mins i get limp dick as well. How do you get to the right eq with out jo?
                08' NBPEL 5.85
                EG 5
                09' NBPEL 5.85
                EG 5
                10' April NBPEL 6
                EG 5.25
                BPEL 7.25

Short term goal Long Term Goal 7.5x6
                BPEL 7.50
                NBPEL 6.25
                EG 5.50

Comment

Originally posted by Twistthrottle4life View Post
                  I have that same issue.... How do you get to the right eq with out jo?
                  ANSWER: Kegals! Kegals! Kegals! This is why you need to practice these important exercises throughout your day. Concentration also helps. I am not going to pretend it is easy. However, Jelqing should be pleasurable in its own way. If you aren't enjoying it, you are doing something wrong.
                  Midasman's progress

Comment

i can kegal all day long. Doesnt make me get to 60% plus erect.
                    08' NBPEL 5.85
                    EG 5
                    09' NBPEL 5.85
                    EG 5
                    10' April NBPEL 6
                    EG 5.25
                    BPEL 7.25

Short term goal Long Term Goal 7.5x6
                    BPEL 7.50
                    NBPEL 6.25
                    EG 5.50

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
                      You are squeezing too hard. The grip should not be tight enough to break the shell of a raw egg. LESS IS MORE!!!!!
                      Just curious, you ever jelq that egg? Go squeeze an egg until you break it, then grab your unit and see if you have learned anything from that little experiment. This is one expression that should be banned for all of eternity.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I think that expression was meant to give guys a mental picture RB, everyone has cracked an egg and know how brittle they are.. Squeeze that trouser trout to hard and you can break it

Comment

Alright rbi99, agreed.

Eggsshells are actually pretty tough! The amount of pressure needed at the breaking point is too much to jelq, but the picture painted in a person's mind with this analogy is too light: as though they are to jelq with a feather light tickle. I'll abandon that instruction.

This is much better definition: Good Jelqing Tests
                          Midasman's progress

Comment

Yep, RBi's definition is excellent

Remek's definition is similiar but not anywhere near as detailed.

5. Apply pressure to the grip and slowly move it up the penis. The ideal jelquing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively forces blood up the penis.
                            How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

Oh, great find on that link to Rbi's thread Midasman.

Comment

Working...
                              X