1 inch permanent gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 inch permanent gain

What is the quickest, most effective way i can accomplish this?

Hey friend,

Without question, the most effective way you can gain 1" of permenant grown is committment.

Begin with JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and follow it perfectly.

You may want to search the polls on this site, where folks say how long it took to add their first inch in length.

I haven't added a full inch yet, but my time so far has been well spent. Even if you grow 0", you will have a healthier dick.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

is it possible in a 6 month span?

Comment

Oh, maybe. Every body, literally, is different. Where are you at now in measurments? It really depends on how well your body responds to the workouts.
        Midasman's progress

Comment

Some people achieve this in 3 months, some people achieve it in more than a year. We are all different and so is the response of our body to the exercises we are doing. So it is impossible to answer your question. The only thing that I can assure you is that if you are patient, committed and dedicated, you will reach your goal. With time and experience, you'll find which exercises work better for you...
          There are no quickest way, there is just your way...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

to tell you the truth i've never measured girth, i'm perfectly happy with it. i'm currently at 6.2 in length and i'd love to get to 7 inches. i'm very into bodybuilding and the bigger my legs get the smaller my penis looks. i used to be fine with my 6 incher, but i've never had a girl complain and i just feel i'd be completely comfortable with myself if i was a solid 7.

Comment

Then you have a solid understanding of tissue and muscle growth. You didn't get big biceps or legs, start to finish, in 6 months, did you?

What would you think if someone said they wanted to benchpress a certain weight, but then gave a deadline for success?

Make a committment now. I did, and I have had some gains, but here is my mantra, "I don't care if I "only" gain 1/8th inch over the next 5 years: It would still be the biggest dick I've ever had, cause I only have one."

You need to measure your girth, so you have a good mark of where you started. You might find after 6 months, that you've increased girth a lot, but not length, and others will help you target length. But without a starting measurment, you would give up, thinking you had no gains.

Good luck!
              Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
              X