Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up pegym I'm a 23 year old college student living in California, and I am excited to join this community. More than a penis enlargement site, I see this as a place for people to work together to improve their respective sex lives, and that's something you don't usually get to talk to other people about.

I have known about jelqing since high school when a friend told me about it, but I never really tried it because I was skeptical and I have always been pretty happy with my size. Seeing as I have been called the perfect size and even too big at 7" BPEL x 5.5" EG, I'm not looking to gain much in size, I'm mostly looking to improve my EQ. I can reach 10 EQ pretty easily, but I would like to be able to be able to keep my EQ that high for longer periods of time. Usually when I'm having sex I will maintain an EQ of 8-9 for the majority of the time, and when I get to a 10 I seem to reach the PONR quicker. I would like to improve on this so I can keep an EQ of 10 for a full session.

I have been reading up on pe methods for a while now, and in a few weeks of light exercising I have gained about 1/8" in BPEL. After seeing that this does have the potential to work, I decided I will develop a routine and stick to it. My goal for the time being will be to reach 7" NBPEL and be able to maintain an EQ of 10 during sex.

Seeing as muscle confusion is the latest craze in exercise, have people tried incorporating this into their pe schedules? I feel pretty strongly that switching up the exercises you do every day or every couple days would be a good way to eliminate the plateau of "newbie gains" and allow people to keep gaining at a more steady rate.

Well like I said I am still new to this, so any questions/comments/suggestions would be cool. I look forward to learning all that I can from this community and all of its users. I spent the last weekend with an ex girlfriend I hadn't seen in years, and we had an amazing time and some of the most amazing sex I have ever had. I still feel a little bit drained still and will probably begin to exercise regularly in the next few days.

PEACE

Start here: JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and follow it exactly. Follow especially the Warm-ups, warm-down and rest days. You'll find plenty of kind help on this website.

Your starting stats are great, so you have plenty of potential, I'm sure. Make a comiitment, and you'll get a return on your investment.

Happy PE'ing!!
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

Welcome captain!

I agree with midasman, follow JP's 90 Day Routine. Since you're a true beginner in PE, the ONLY modification I suggest you do to that routine is instead of doing 5 days on 2 days off, do 2 days on 1 day off. 5 days on 2 days off is pretty heavy for a beginner. Happy PE .
      Start
      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
      4.8" MEG

07/2017
      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
      7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
      5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I have actually looked through the JP90 routine already, as well as most of the other ones on this site. As I said before, I am going for EQ gains more so than length/girth gains. Because of this, I will probably be combining a few routines together to focus more on the areas I want to work on. I also want to start relatively slow in order to avoid injuring myself or disfiguring my little buddy in some way, seeing as I like him the way he is.

One of the biggest things I picked up through browsing the forums is that less pressure on your jelqs and stretches = quicker gains and less chance of injury. Does that seem to be the case for everyone? Has anyone tried switching off light pressure days and heavy pressure days? I'm going to try to incorporate muscle confusion through a variety of exercises in my routine as much as possible.

Comment

I think "heavy pressure days" as you put it, are a mistake. Jelqing should be done with so little pressure, that you would not break an eggshell. All PE should be pleasurable.
          Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
          Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
          Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
          Midasman's progress

Comment

Heavy pressure during a jelq is never good, you're not trying to suffocate your dick. Do a light grip, and do the jelq slowly (about 5 seconds to do a jelq with one hand). Doing this you will get you the best results. Also, make sure you're not doing any advanced exercises, because this can lead to injury in no time.
            Start
            6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
            4.8" MEG

07/2017
            8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
            5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
            4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Good to know...What are the best exercises for EQ and stamina besides edging? When I was younger I had some stamina problems, not exactly premature ejaculation but I couldn't last as long as I would like. It got much better over the years but I still have occasional problems when at 10 EQ. I'd like to get this totally under control, because one badly timed premature load can really ruin the moment haha...especially when you're single.

As I said before, my ex girlfriend came to visit me last weekend. We had been talking about seeing each other for a LONG time (which isn't easy because we now live on opposite sides of the country) and our conversations began to get very sexual. She kept telling me how I was the best sex she ever had and no one else had ever made her cum through penetration. So basically, I had some big shoes to fill, even if they were my own from a few years ago. I wanted to make sure I could give it to her like I wanted to when she came here, so I started reading about premature ejaculation and kegals. I learned that I had been experiencing involuntary kegals, and that reverse kegals were supposed to help. I did about a week of no PE exercises and just reverse kegals prior to her coming here. I'm not sure if it was the reverse kegals that made the difference, but I was able to perform even better than I had hoped. I was pretty much able to last as long as I wanted even though we didn't use condoms (and it's been years since I haven't used one, that was another worry of mine) and I even made her squirt for the first time in her life...needless to say we were both pretty happy haha. Anyways the point of that story was that in the few weeks I have been here I feel like I have learned an incredible amount about my body that I didn't know before, and I can't wait to learn more.

Also, I'd take being able to fuck like a jackrabbit over a 12" dick any day, and I'm sure any girl would agree with me.

That is all.

Comment

If you aren't looking to gain much, you should look at some of the kegel routines, but still involve couples days of jelqs weekly. Another stamina exercise would be ballooning, here's the link to the topic: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ing-101-a.html.

As for the kegel routines, just search the Premature Ejaculation section of the forum, and you'll find many routines people have done. For example, here's 888's routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...red-my-pe.html. If you don't find one you like, you can always make sure own, but make sure you don't do anything to intense. That's the thing with kegels, it's hard to know when you've past your limit when you're doing them, and the next day you won't be able to get it up. Start slow and work your way up.
                Start
                6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                4.8" MEG

07/2017
                8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Cool thanks for the tips, I'll start my exercises in a few days and begin tracking my progress. I already gained around 1/8" in BPEL in a few weeks of light exercising, so I'm excited to see where this goes.

Comment

Welcome. Yep, although you really don't need it, gonna do it anyway. My member is the same size just a little more of girth. You are at the right place. If you are tall, then you know how I feel. My wife tells me it don't need any work but my ego says different when I look in the mirror, so here I am. Again welcome.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                    X