Anybody want to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to share?

I've been looking around other people's posts about edging and cannot find a definition of exactly what that is? I'm curious since a lot of people talk about experiencing good gains with this. Let me know if anyone gets a free moment?

Also, I am interested in what "huge gains" mean? " Are there diff. routines for these "huge gains'. Also, is it inevitable that if you are starting at 5.5 inches erect and you want 8"x 6" you need to introduce weights and all that other mechanical stuff? Is there anyone on this forum who has started out in the 5-6" category who successfully achieved 8x6" stats with just the good ole' fashion manual exercises? I know that I would never really mess with all the machinery out there avail for gains, and I was hoping someone could share a success story with just the manual manipulations. Help a brotha out, just need a little motivations. Thanks guys!

Take a look at Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Everyone responds differently to the different PE techniques. You have to experiment, watch your PIs, and find what works best for you.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

What Pirate said

It works.. Little gains over time add up to big gains. Just listen to what your body is telling you and take things slow
      Shakedown

Start
      12/3/10
      BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
      2/2/11
      BPEL-6.75"(+.5") EG-4.75"

My Progress Log

Comment

Hey .. thanks guys!

Comment

Anytime.. Questions are always welcomed here
          Shakedown

Start
          12/3/10
          BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
          2/2/11
          BPEL-6.75"(+.5") EG-4.75"

My Progress Log

Comment

Edging is merly masturbation with another goal besides ejaculation, this is usually stamina but can be size increase or other.
            There are many different types of edging,ballooning has become a popular variant for instance. Stop/start is the simplest and the usual starting point, some such as Pe Zen's style are used for premature issues. Some styles are used to develop male multi orgasm.

Comment

Working...
            X