PE theory illiterate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE theory illiterate!

Hello, i was just wandering in the forum and i came across terms such as: Ulis, Uli V jelq, supra slammers, etc.

Dumbfounded but excited, could someone care to give me a link to explain these methods?

Also, I'm definitely sure there's more scientific PE theory out there that i have not searched or discovered...yet.

So please, please, please...kindly update me...the newbie!

Thanks all

Hey Blitz, sorry I don't know how to link the infor you are looking for, but if you go into search and type in Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms you will find what you are looking for. Plus if you go to exercises it will explain and show u videos of what u are looking for.
    JFP
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

Those are advanced exercises so you shouldn't consider doing them for now. Some are classic ones (cf ulis) and, as JFP suggested, you'll find a description of them in the exercise section. Others were invented or brought here by members and you might be able to find the original thread. Use the search tool, type in keywords and see where it leads you. This is the way you learn the most...
        Here's some help: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...=supra+slammer, https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ght=uli+v+jelq. But remember to save them for later...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

First check out this section: Penis Exercise

If you have additional questions about exercises, you can probably find your answers by using the search function.

As for theory, yes theories abound but there is very little science to back them up. Although a good bit is known about penis anatomy, and a fair amount is known about erectile function and dysfunction, very little is known about the mechanisms by which the penis enlarges in response to manipulation and applied, repeated stress. Most of the "growth theories" are simply conjecture without any supporting data.

My advice is to forget about the theories.

Comment

Working...
          X