Cum after workout+edge session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum after workout+edge session?

I've been reading that ejaculation after a workout is bad if you want gains..

I was wondering however if you do a PE workout, followed by a long edge session for example 1-2hours, if it would then be alright to 'blow your load' or if its best to follow the advice of not ejaculating for at least 6 hours afterwards?

Thanks if you can help fill me in!

I don't think it will effect you too bad, other than your EQ, and sex drive won't be as good as it could be. Atleast every time i take a break from it, my dick is harder than ever. You will still get gains, especially if you edge for a good 20 mins or more. Maybe others will provide you better information than i can
    BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
    EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
    *Short Term Goal*
    EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
    BPEL= 6.2
    EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Personally, I have not found it counter-intuitive to masturbate and ejaculate during/after a PE session/edging session...

I just wouldn't do it often. I would make an educated guess that masturbation and ejaculation exhausts the penile tissues to a degree + energy cost that would be better spent healing/repairing microdamages in the tissues of the penis...

...I typically don't ejac during an immediate post-pe edging session... i'll wait.. hot shower time.. then 3-4 hours later i'll edge and ejac b/c i feel i deserve it.
      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I hate to be a downer, but i'm fairly certain there was an article somewhere on this site about some study (or something similar...) about a bunch of difference men had when doing PE and masturbating right after a workout in general gained less. Don't quote me on this, i'll try to find the article...
        Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

The article is here:

Ejaculation and Penis Size Gains

Key points:

Question number 19 of the penis enlargement survey asked: "Within an hour after a normal PE session do you masturbate?"

206 people answered "Yes, and I ejaculate"
          65 people answered "Yes, and I do not ejaculate"
          271 people answered "No"
          The Breakdown:
          The men who voted "Yes, and I ejaculate" gained the least, with an overall penis size increase of 26.9 percent. These men added an average of 3.3 cubic inches to their penis.
          The men who masturbated but did not ejaculate after a penile exercising workout increased their penis size an average of 4.21 cubic inches (an average penis size increase of 36.36 percent).
          The men who did not masturbate after a penile exercising workout gained an overall average of 4.52 cubic inches (an average penis size increase of 37.6 percent)
          The gains for the men who voted "No," and "Yes, and I do not ejaculate" were very close. Both groups increased their penis size a third more than the group that ejaculated after a penile exercising workout. This presumably means that masturbating most likely doesn't affect gains, but ejaculating might.

For further analysis, the results were split into two groups: the group that did not ejaculate within an hour of a penile exercising workout ("No" and "Yes, and I do not ejaculate" were added together); and the group that did ejaculate.

On average, the group that did not ejaculate after a penile exercising workout increased their penis size by 4.46 cubic inches.
          On average, the group that did ejaculate after a penile exercising workout increased their penis size by 3.3 cubic inches.
          Meaning, on average, the men that did not ejaculate within an hour after a penile workout gained 35 percent more cubic inches than the men that did ejaculate.
          Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
          Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
          Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
          If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I've been wondering, is there a source to that entire PE Survey? I mean it looks believable but there aren't any sources or anything...
            Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I think this might have been done here.

Comment

ok once again.

*Jon PoP*-"That theory is bogus anymore. Masturbation before, might affect the quality of your erections, to do girth work, but that's all. Masturbation after, does nothing to hurt gains. The spermatic fluid you ejaculate does not lower testosterone levels or inhibit growth"

*BIG AL*- "If you're looking to abstain from ejaculating for whatever reason, you should know that any built up semen (from "edging", sex, masturbation, etc.) that isn't expressed through ejaculation will be voided the next time you urinate."

*Kingpole*-"Ejaculate after every session,that's and order!!I don't think seed retention is even healthy"

Comment

The general thought amongst the mods, is that you should ejaculate several times a week for health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                    ok once again.

*Jon PoP*-"That theory is bogus anymore. Masturbation before, might affect the quality of your erections, to do girth work, but that's all. Masturbation after, does nothing to hurt gains. The spermatic fluid you ejaculate does not lower testosterone levels or inhibit growth"

*BIG AL*- "If you're looking to abstain from ejaculating for whatever reason, you should know that any built up semen (from "edging", sex, masturbation, etc.) that isn't expressed through ejaculation will be voided the next time you urinate."

*Kingpole*-"Ejaculate after every session,that's and order!!I don't think seed retention is even healthy"
                    Oh good, I have been blowing a load after every workout recently haha.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      The general thought amongst the mods, is that you should ejaculate several times a week for health reasons.
                      I agree but health and PE gains are independent of each other.

Bottom line.. you either trust the opinions of the mods here, or you trust the survey results of almost 550 people.

I know what I'm doing, my gains are steady, and I will continue to follow the method I trust.
                      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

What if you ejaculate before your PE session so it doesn't get too erect whie jelqing?
                        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

It really affects badly your gains, what s proof ? when you arent your flaccid volume would be bigger if you are , it looks tiny

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                            What if you ejaculate before your PE session so it doesn't get too erect whie jelqing?
                            Bad idea, you're trying to obtain MAXIMUM expansion from your PE exercises; if you're in refraction before starting PE, that's not possible. A self-defeating waste of time, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              Bad idea, you're trying to obtain MAXIMUM expansion from your PE exercises; if you're in refraction before starting PE, that's not possible. A self-defeating waste of time, actually.
                              I agree with Jockinthebox. It's like cutting the end off a water balloon. Defeats the purpose. But off course if sex is imminent before PE, then we must make sacrifices! (LOLOL)
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
                              X