Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overhand VS Underhand Jelqs.. which is better???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhand VS Underhand Jelqs.. which is better???

Overhand VS Underhand Jelqs.. which is better??? The overhand feels better, more comfortable. What is y'alls take on it?
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
    12/2010
    FL-3.5"-4"
    FSL-6"
    FG-5"
    EG-6.5"
    EL-6.5"
    BPEL-7"

Overhand. You need to jelq the ENTIRE accessible portions of your penis. When you jelq underhand, your other three fingers get in the way. However, this is better than not jelqing at all.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

I do both.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm an overhand kind of guy. I do switch up now and again, to give the hands a break on my longer jelq days.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

midasman made a good point. I agree that you seem to jelq a bit closer to your pube bone when gripping overhand. But the most important thing is to be comfortable with your grip! For my part, I'm uncut and not comfortable with an underhand grip as it pulls quite on my skin even with a lot of lube. Overhand is perfect for me. Choose what suits you best, and if both suit you, maybe follow NP97 advice and do both...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

when you do overhand, this means that your tumb is on the right side of the shaft and the other four fingers on the left, this is offcourse if you do a overhand grip with your right hand. am i right?

or is it just that you kind of twist your jelg hand so the palm of your hand is in the center and the four fingers on the right and the tumb on the left side of your penis (using the right hand to jelq with)?
            "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

overhand means that the palm of your hand rests on the top side of your penis. Does that help?
              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

hmm.. yea i think were on the same page.. so when you jelq the normal way, you thumb rests on the top of the penis, and the other four fingers are under your shaft. and when you then do the reverse the thumb is on the side of your penis and the palm of your hand is on the top and the other four fingers is on the other side, right?
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Sorry, I might be a bit slow today, are you talking of normal (regular) jelq motion and reverse jelq motion?
                  In all cases, with an overhand jelq, my palm rests on top of my penis and my fingers (thumb and forefinger) join together on the underside of my penis...

Comment

Overhand = baseball grip of ball, palm facing down.
                    Underhand = softball grip of ball, palm facing up.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

no your not slow, im slow :P and some times i dont pay attetion to what i write so it can probably be hard to understand what im trying to tell you

but i think i get it, overhand grip, palm is on top of the dick, with thumb and forfinger under... i feel when i use it, i can get much closer to the base therefore transfer more blood up the shaft..

Comment

Overhand for me. To add, I do jelqs like I do crunches (sit-ups). I don't try to hit 400 or some crazy number. I go for quality not quanity. In other words, I concentrate on I good kegel each time with a slow tight squeeze all the way do, imagining with each jelq I'm pulling my dick farther and farther away from me.
                        Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
                        My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

Do whatever works best for you. Some prefer overhand and others will prefer underhand, both will work fine.

Comment

I do over hand, as mentioned before I get a nice grip and boned pressed grip,
                            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for all the input. I will continue this long stretch down the PE road..lol
                              Take care out there..
                              "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
                              12/2010
                              FL-3.5"-4"
                              FSL-6"
                              FG-5"
                              EG-6.5"
                              EL-6.5"
                              BPEL-7"

Comment

Working...
                              X