...Somethings not right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Somethings not right...

Heyall, recently with stretching, im not really feeling the stretching feeling that you should get...

Before when i stretch, i could feel the stretch in the base/inner part of my penis...now im not really feeling anything.

Im not sure if it is actually a problem, but im not sure...
    what do you guys think?

I think as the ligaments get used to the stretching, you don't feel it the same way. this is when some start to pull too hard, overtrain, and injure themselves. I suggest stretching the same way as always.

How are your PI's??
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

yeah i had a feeling that it might of been ligaments getting use to the stretches...and yeah, i seem to sometimes stretch too hard because my hands start to ache :/

My PI's are ok, theyre not VERY good, but no where near bad...if that makes sense.
      When i measured last weekend (as you probably already know), i wasnt as big as i was the weeks before when i measured...and when i was hard, my penis wasnt really pointing as upwards like it usually does...

and today, i kinda gave up on the session after 5 mins of stretching because my hands ached so much, and i couldnt feel much stretching going on...and now i have red dots around my urethra :/

but i am going to re-start the session after i go to the gym today

Comment

I hope your warming up well before your stretching, this does help the ligaments become more flexible. Do not increase the intensity of your pull, just add time a little each week. If your getting petechiae, (little red spots), from stretching you are defiantly pulling and gripping to hard.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Well for my warm-ups, i have a warm shower that lasts around 5-10 mins...thats basically my warm-up.

Ok, ill start stretching lighter now, with the grip i kinda need to grip it tightly-ish...because if i dont, it slips :/

Just then i did my session for today, it was pretty crap...i couldn't stay hard enough for my jelqs...kept on going floppy.
          And those v-jelqs are a pain in the butt!

im thinking of changing my routine a bit, but ive just started my 5th week of JP's routine...is it ok to make some changes even though im not yet half way through the 3 months yet?

Comment

Try some baby powder for the slipping. When I warm up for stretching I want to do it long enough to feel heat radiating off my penis. The purpose of a starter routine is to condition your penis safely and to learn what works for you. If something in your routine isn't working for you by all means change it. It sound like your PIs and EQ has fallen off, you might consider taking a few days off and backing off your routine a little. Do not underestimate the benefit of healing time and off days.
            ​The enemy of good is not bad
            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Honestly i couldnt agree more with unita elavation. I was feeling exactly like you were in the orginal post. a few days off my eq was thru the roof and i reached a new length of 7.5 bpel which i never have had a strong enough eq to hold the erection and measure! Days off can be a curse and a blessing. In this case take advantage of a few days to recuperate!
              On another note...what the hell is a P.I.?
              LOG
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

Comment

yeah, ill try again tomorrow...if its still not working for me then ill have the rest of the week off...i think i read somewhere that masturbating recently before a pe session could make it a tad difficult to get a really good erection....i THINK thats what i read...

i think my shower warm-ups are enough, because i do feel the heat off my flaccid when im out the shower.

Is it ok to do some stretching in between jelq sets?? i might substitute v-jelqs with more stretching....seeing as that im really only focused on length at the moment...unless someone can suggest me anything else that works well with increasing length

P.i's are positive indicators, which are good signs that lets you know your on the right track (morning wood, low hang, plumped flaccid etc etc)

Comment

Here's a link for PIs.. Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

If you're targeting length then try to do your jelqs around 40% erection level.
                  Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

If you can and if it's possible, use a heating pad for warm ups as well - never underestimate the benefits and healing properties lots of heat can provide ...
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

ok, so i did this mornings session. Was better then yesterdats session, but i think ill have the rest of this week off still.

Thankyou everyone for your replies, everyone here is so helpful!

Comment

Working...
                      X