X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few newbie question about the JP's beginner routine

Hello,
    This is my first post!
    I have a few questions about the routine.
    In the streches part, when he said:
    "Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right."
    Did he mean to move your penis around the groin area like a clock?
    And he mention to strech in every direction but did not mention to strech it down. is this on purpose?
    Now in the jelqing part, the V Jelq I have to jelq straight up, then staight up and to the right and then straight up and to the left?
    And the final question (ohhh.. finally this *^&!!@# newbie!! :P), isn't it dangerous to day this routine 5 days in a row? because I've heard in a lot of places that the best is day on day off.
    I'm very afraid of over training and harming my little friend there..

Thanks in advance, Elad!

Welcome to the gym Elad,
    You picked the more popular beginner routine here and should do great with it. I understand your concerns about overtraining and injury. PE is not an exact science: you must try and discover what works for you and what don't. This said, there ara important safety rules that you must follow and that will keep you free from injury. One of them is patience...
    About the stretches: while stretching your penis (with an OK grip under your glans), do 10 circular motions clockwise and 10 counterclockwise. Imagine that you penis is like a propeller (except that you don't put any speed in those moves).
    For my part, I do stretch downwards and I think most people do it here.
    You're right, a V-jelq is made of 3 jelqs moves just as you described.
    5 days in a row can be intense for some who generally choose 2 days on, 1 day off. Days off are really important as they allow your penis to heal and grow. It's important to watch your PIs as they will tell you exactly if what you are doing is fine or not.
    If you are concerned, you can begin with 1 dya on, 1 off and see how it feels... I'm sure that this schedule will allow you to make nice gains.
    Good luck
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

normalguy, thank you very much, your answer helped me a lot!
      I have a little question about the PIs, in the article it says that if you overtrain, your penis length can grow smaller, now my question is, if it indeed grow smaller, will it return to the original size after a week of rest, or will I have to gain it back by PEing?

Comment

Loss in size in the last of the negative PIs that you'll get so obviously you'll have stopped beforer this point.
        To answer your question, it depends on what is your history in PE: if you start PE and after the first month you measure and realize that you lost in size because you overtrained, your penis should be back to its normal size after you stop. If your loss in size happens after you've been PEing for a long time and gained significantly, I'd say that it will depend on how long you've been overtraining before noticing it. I don't think you'll ever get to this point if you watch your PIs, especially your EQ and the presence of night/morning woods...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

OK, all my questions was answered.
          I've started yesterday, I hope the gains will come with time.
          Thank you normalguy, I appreciate this

Comment

Working...
          X