Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq more or stretch more...?

I have a question,
    if i stretch more than i jelq, will i gain length more?

Im changing my routine some, and im thinking of doing more stretches then jelqing (im still going to do a fair amount of jelqing) because like some of you know, im more focused on gaining length then anything else at this point in time.

So anyone with any advice or own experience?
    Future thanks

It sound like a solid plan, (at least I hope so), I'm doing much of the same thing. I'm planning on keep a fair amount of jelq and V-jelqs, due to the fact that many folks have gained length with just that. A good warm up is reputed to be essential to stretching gains. The warmer the ligs are the better they stretch.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

hmmm...is it ok for me to replace v-jelqs with flaccid bends since v-jelqs are a pain to do?
      This means ill be doing bends in between jelqs, so my penis wont be fully flaccid :/

im not sure if i should just continue doing the v-jelqs and add in the bends after basic stretching (before jelqs)

also for warm-ups, im thinking after my hot shower, but before stretching, to do side fowfers to help with the warming up (i THINK thats what they are...its the excercise when you go on your side, put flaccid penis between legs and the straighten body to stretch penis back)

Comment

Working...
      X