Vein question!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vein question!!!!

Hi everybody, this is one of my first posts so just wanted to say hi to everyone. For my question, I have been doing my routine for about a week and half and have already noticed a difference. I stretch for 10 minutes and then dry jelq for another 10, and by the end my dicks veins are shoving out and i am seeing veins that i didn't know I had popping up. I was wondering if this a good thing and does it mean that i am successfully pushing blood. I also get small bursts which i understand are capillaries bursting, does this mean i am pushing blood correctly. I would like everyones answer to this question. The last thing i wanted to say was that this forum is truly amazing. I love the support and cheerfulness of this forum and reading through all the success stories. Thank you for your answers.
    Last edited by 8inches; 01-19-2011, 08:09 PM.

Welcome to the Gym, 8inches. We hope you find everything you're looking for and hope we can assist you in reaching your goals! The question you pose was brought up very recently by another member - see the responses from that thread here.

It's always a good idea to lurk through the threads and browse the postings before you post - chances are that someone here has probably run across the same thing you are going through and have been given a ton of good advice on it. Make sure you check out the articles and videos as well - there's a wealth of info there.

Welcome and enjoy gettin' BIG!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yes it is a positive but it sounds like you are overworking a little.

Comment

Welcome, 8 inches!! More bloodflow to your penis= bigger, more visible veins. Just watch your PI's very closely...these are the best way to determine whether you're overdoing it or not.

In case you're not familiar with Physiological Indicators...here's a great link.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html

*diesel
        Starting Stats:
        March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
        Current Stats:
        November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Working...
        X