Perfecting a kegel routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfecting a kegel routine

So I've been kegeling for a while now. My routine includes holding the squeeze for 15 seconds. I do about 15 of those with 1 second rests in between. I want to intensify my kegel routine to improve my EQ. can you guys tell me what super kegels are?and should i add reverse kegels to my routine too?

Also if you could tell me what type of routine has worked for you guys, that would be nice.
    Starting (january 05, 2011):
    BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
    My Log

I do regular kegels but I also hold the base of my penis like I am going to jelq then do a strong reverse kegel when my penis fills with blood and jumps I clamp for the count of 20. I do 5 sets of 5 reps. Unbelievable feeling.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I do regular kegels but I also hold the base of my penis like I am going to jelq then do a strong reverse kegel when my penis fills with blood and jumps I clamp for the count of 20. I do 5 sets of 5 reps. Unbelievable feeling.
      That sounds good. I'll try them out today. But do you these erect? I dont understand how reverse kegels pump blood into the penis. and have noticed difference from doing these?
      Current:
      My Log

Comment

yes I do them erect, you can also do them with regular kegels.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

that sounds really good... but it kinda sounds like an advanced PE routine too.. but its good to have this knowledge though
          Current:
          My Log

Comment

I have come to the conclusion, that there are 4 kegel types ,standard front and back and reverse front and back. Many guys have a weakness in at least one of these. If you are going into advanced kegel work, you should try and isolate the 4 directions,

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              I have come to the conclusion, that there are 4 kegel types ,standard front and back and reverse front and back. Many guys have a weakness in at least one of these. If you are going into advanced kegel work, you should try and isolate the 4 directions,
              Could you explain how to isolate these different types of kegels?

Comment

Ok follow the links to underlying theory https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...c-balance.html

Standard front; stop piss,pull up your dick.
                Standard back; hold in a shit ,pull in you arsehole.
                Reverse front; force out piss, push out feeling below belly button above penis.
                Reverse back force out fart, push out expand feeling of arsehole.

Comment

wow 4 types??!! i had no idea.. I have figure how to differentiate between the back ones and the front ones. Might take some time.

But what are super kegels?
                  Current:
                  My Log

Comment

Long held kegels.

Comment

so what is an official kegel hold? like 3 seconds? 10 seconds? which one is more effective for eq?
                      farfromaverage
                      Last edited by farfromaverage; 01-21-2011, 01:22 AM.
                      CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
                      GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

alright so my basic routine just includes super kegels.

so what is an official kegel hold? like 3 seconds? 10 seconds? which one is more effective for eq?
                        good question. I would like to know the answer to that too. I usually do 15 seconds holds 15 times. I dont know whats more effective.
                        Current:
                        My Log

Comment

And Pegasus.. I tried to isolate the standard front from the back.. and i was half successful.. i can perform the back ones but when i tried to just do the front ones, it seems as though i'm squeezing the back first and then the front.
                          Current:
                          My Log

Comment

Yes it can be hard, you will improve with practise don't worry if it is not perfect.
                            Sounds as though your back is stronger than your front?

Comment

Alright tried to do it again.. and realized that both front back contract even with the slightest squeeze.. do you have any tricks to better isolate the two?
                              Current:
                              My Log

Comment

Working...
                              X