Bathmate use with 90 day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate use with 90 day?

I was wondering if it would be okay or even recommended to use the Bathmate along with the 90 day routine? And if I do use the Bathmate along with the 90 day routine should it come before or after the manual exercises?
    Started seriously on 4/8/13
    5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
    6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
    6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
    6/27/13
    6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
    7/3/13
    7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
    6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Pe_Zen is the expert on the bathmate i think.. i have one and i tried using it for a warmup, but with no success because my dick gets really plumbed and then when your gonna do stretches or jelqs it makes it really difficult.. so i tried using it for warmdowns and this works ok, but just warming up and down with my heatpad works alot better than with the bathmate so i have cut it out of the program.. but i dont see why you could not incorporate it in to your program, just be carefull. and start with maybe 5mins the first week then 10 mins the next or something like that and dont pump that motherf.... to hard and you will get yourself injured, i know i did that in the beginning, not something i would recommend =)

happy gaining!
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

I just used it in the bath as a warm down and as a way to get some fresh blood back in to my penis after jelqing. Not sure how well it will work but it makes sense to me. We'll see.
      Started seriously on 4/8/13
      5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
      6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
      6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
      6/27/13
      6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
      7/3/13
      7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
      6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment