Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! (Some directions)

i'l be glad to hear your opinion and some direction:

3 month ago i bought the stretcher device "Andro Penis" and use it for 7 hour
    a day in average, and add 1/2 Cm to the device himself every week as it say.
    i use the device for 2.5 month now. latly i discover the jeql method and decided to
    combine a 10 min jeql per day in addition to the 7 hour strach every day. im jeql
    for 3 days now and it feel right, take it nice and easy for begginer by the book.
    now i'll be glad to hear some direction and opinions

for this 2.5 month i gain 0.3 cm length, i care only for length no intrest in Girth but
    it seems that the Girth gain much faster for me that length.

1. what do you think about this program (7 hr Straching device + 10 min Jeql a day and more with time) is it right ?

2. do you recommand to add an other method or combine? in considetion im looking for length

3. after 1.5 month using the andro penis device i notice that when i have no erection at all my penis get some
    fold in the grith simular to an accordion, is it ok? is it point somehing ?

thank you for your time
    i'll appreciate your opinion.
    Keepit_real
    Last edited by Keepit_real; 02-25-2008, 12:17 AM.

any one?

Comment

Welcome to the PE Gym, Keepit real. Yes, an all day stretch device is good, but you need to manual exercise. Start on my "Beginners 90 day" routine. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Welcome: Keepit!

As for question 3: Are you saying your penis is thicker when flaccid than it is when erect?
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Welcome: Keepit!

As for question 3: Are you saying your penis is thicker when flaccid than it is when erect?

Hey Remek!
          no its still thicker when erect then when its flaccid, but my all purpose is to gain length, but length gain real slow.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Welcome to the PE Gym, Keepit real. Yes, an all day stretch device is good, but you need to manual exercise. Start on my "Beginners 90 day" routine. JP
            Hey JonPop,
            thank you very much!
            ill take a look at the "Beginners 90 day". but using 2.5 month have no meaning, i mean i belive
            tissue in build progres allready, they harder now after the stracher use period. or should i start
            as a begginer any way

Comment

Yes Keepit real, start on the routine. You need to do some girth work. This will condition the tissue to stretch more easily.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Hey keepit, what are your erections like? You could be overtraining. You should check out the PIs article.

Comment

Originally posted by timesbechangin View Post
                  Hey keepit, what are your erections like? You could be overtraining. You should check out the PIs article.

hey times, by how is my erections you mean to the erections-hard level? if so, they are ok.
                  in the last six month they a bit softer but not that much. not somthing to worry about.
                  im 25 yrs old. but what do you think about the progres? 0.3 CM in 2.5 month is a bit slow isnt?

Comment

Working...
                  X