2 year Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 year Plateau

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and am very impressed with the gains I have read about for other people on here.

I started PE 2 years ago and in that time I've gone from 5.5" BPEL to 7"BPEL with jelqing and manual stretching. I have started hanging the past two months and am now up to 1 hour a day at 1.5KG. I have not grown at all whilst hanging and am a bit disappointed. I warm up and cool down every session. I just feel absolutely stuck at 7 inches. My goal is 8.

As I'd hit a plateau with jelqing and manual stretching I thought I'd get a big easy jump in length with hanging. Not so my PE buddies :-)

(first post btw so don't be too harsh, please, hahahaha)

Instead of harsh could I just be downright mean? Okay I'll cut you some slack. Welcome to the gym. You should be proud of what you have accomplised so far. Hey it may take a year or more to get that extra inch or it may never come at all. No one knows. I would just keep at it and since you're already much bigger than average I wouldn't worry!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Have you tried bundled stretches or tension stretching? I've read stories about this exercise that breaks plateaus.

Hope this helps!
      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

This might help
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
        "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

I don't know what "bundled stretches or tension stretching" is. I'm going to research it. And, that "FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC Theory Explained!" article seems really in-depth. Going to study that too. Thanks for the welcome and I will continue on my PE journey. Time to do more research I think :-)
          Thank you

Comment

Oh well then it seems there's much for you to learn. I was going to suggest much more 'extreme' stuff but if you've never heard of bundled stretches you have a lot of things to try first.

Good luck and welcome to the gym!
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
              I was going to suggest much more 'extreme' stuff
              I am intrigued. Please, suggest away :-)

From what I've been reading it seems like 1.5KG just isn't enough of a pull. But it does feel like its doing something. And as I'm in the UK and can't seem to be able to get a proper hangar (if only I could get a bib hangar off ebay uk) so I've been using a silicone ADS suction type that doesn't seem to like anymore than 1.5KG without slipping off at random moments.

Makes me laugh to myself when that happens though... imagine the Facebook 'like' for it... "Don't you just hate it when your penis weights drop out the bottom of your trouser leg in public"

Edit: I've been doing tension stretching for years without realising thats what it was called. Bundled stretching appears to be about twisting it round while manual stretching. Not sure I want to go into that now I've started hanging. The advice I've read is that while hanging you should not do any heavy jelqing or manual stretching at the same time. I was just wondering why I haven't seen any length gains from the first month of hanging and whether its to do with too light a weight and not having a proper hanger. Thanks
              panthergames
              Last edited by panthergames; 01-22-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah 1.5kg really doesn't seem like a lot, roughly 3lbs and that's a suggested starter weight basically how many sets do you do?

We have a lot of good hanging articles courtesy of blink2000 in our articles section as well as a hanging 101 thread, there may be much for you to learn.

http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-de...ing-101-a.html
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                  Yeah 1.5kg really doesn't seem like a lot, roughly 3lbs and that's a suggested starter weight basically how many sets do you do?

We have a lot of good hanging articles courtesy of blink2000 in our articles section as well as a hanging 101 thread, there may be much for you to learn.

http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-de...ing-101-a.html
                  Thanks for the link and I do 3-5 sets of 20 minutes per set everyday of 5 days a week, then 2 days of just regular ADS type usage (strap on leg, low tension) for nearly all day on them 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                  X