How Many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many?

I'm currently doing JP's 90 Day Routine. I'd like to know if 2 regular jelqs equal 1 rep, how many v-jelqs equal 1 rep? Also JP's routine takes me about 1hour to 1 1/2 hours to complete. Is this about right?
    CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
    GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

From what I understand, 1 jelq with the left hand and 1 jelq with the right hand is one full rep, for both OK and V-jelqs. 1-1.5 hours sounds right. It takes me about just as long to do the JP90 routine.

Comment

it takes me about half that - 45 mins or so, depending on how slowly I take the reps. Between 2-4 secs I guess, though I hold some of them a bit longer if I feel like I've hit a sweet spot. For me, 1 jelq=1 rep, each hand counting as 1.

(edit) probably something over an hour if I edge afterwards, but I don't always do that, and it's obviously not part of JP90
      spanky
      Last edited by spanky; 01-21-2011, 07:56 PM.
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I remember reading a while back that more reps does not = more effect, so once you've done enough to stimulate growth you're done and you need rest to get the growth. Obviously it's mostly guesswork still, and you have to see what works for you. Easier said than done of course.

To be fair, I think I do the exercises more intensely than I'm supposed to, but I'm seeing consistent gains, and as far as I know my PIs are good so I must be doing something right.
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

As many reps that it takes to keep it well within the pleasure zone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by farfromaverage View Post
            I'm currently doing JP's 90 Day Routine. I'd like to know if 2 regular jelqs equal 1 rep, how many v-jelqs equal 1 rep? Also JP's routine takes me about 1hour to 1 1/2 hours to complete. Is this about right?
            Dont concentrate on reps, concentrate of form. When i was jelqing (in my advanced stages) I would just do 30 minutes of nice smooth controlled jelqs and NEVER counted. It usually took me about 60-80 min to complete my routines.
            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

@ bgstick18: so basically what you're saying is the quality of the jelq is better than the quantity?

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                As many reps that it takes to keep it well within the pleasure zone.
                As long as it feels good your dick is warm, red and plump your in the zone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by farfromaverage View Post
                  @ bgstick18: so basically what you're saying is the quality of the jelq is better than the quantity?
                  Absolutely! My jelqs lasted anywhere from 5-8 seconds. Really get into it man, put on some SPA music, get into a zen-like state and you'll have amazing sessions. Takes practice but you can do it.

Comment

Try to relax turn off the cell phone.

Comment

I appreciate the motivation guys!

Master7X6Plan

Comment

Anytime brotha, what we are here for.

Comment

Working...
                        X