Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rather immature question: Keeping Flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather immature question: Keeping Flaccid?

I know it sounds immature but for some reason I just can't keep flaccid sometimes during sessions. I tried masturbating twice before a session but I still get hard when I go to the stretches part of my exercise. I tried putting on the towel again after about 2 successful reps of stretches but I can't get more than about 5 reps before I go hard again.

How do you guys do it? I really have the passion but my body doesn't agree with me a lot of times.
    Is it my diet or something? Will power?
    Current:
    BPEL: 5.7
    Short term goal:
    BPEL: 6.7
    Long term goal:
    BPEL: 9
    Girth: (As long as it's Equal in Proportion)
    (all units in inches)

I've had this happen from time to time. Are you quite sensitive down there? Are you kegeling at the time too? I don't really feel or view PE as a sexual thing so I think that helps - in kind of the same way as washing my cock doesn't usually give me an erection. Maybe it's something you'll get more used to in time?
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Hey Dr. Honestly it's a matter of training your body into distinguishing the difference between working out and masturbating/sex. When I first began exercising, I had the exact same issue which lasted just about a month. After a month of consistent work outs, my body became accustomed to what was going on, and I no longer ran into that issue. In the mean time, if you find yourself getting hard, take a few moments to rest and become flaccid again, then resume your workout. Make sure that you stop just as you begin to get hard, if you wait too long and become a bit too hard, you run a higher risk of injury by exercising during that time. Understand?

*diesel
      Starting Stats:
      March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
      Current Stats:
      November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Dang. Well I'm been PEing consistently last year but school and other stuff came up that I completely skipped the last couple of months. Sigh..
        Current:
        Short term goal:
        Long term goal:
        (all units in inches)

Comment

Keep your head up man! Once you find yourself with a bit more time, come back and start working out again. It's completely understandable that life gets in the way every now and then.

*diesel
          Starting Stats:
          March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
          Current Stats:
          November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

This is exactly why I love this community. The support and time you guys took to help other people is amazing! God bless you!
            Current:
            Short term goal:
            Long term goal:
            (all units in inches)

Comment

Working...
            X