am i doing something wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i doing something wrong?

hi there, i already seem to be getting stretch marks on my dick, and ive only been practicing for 3 weeks, i also seem to be getting more expansion on one side of my penis head, making one side look bigger than the other when flaccid, this tends to go away but its still something i dont want. overall i really dont want it to look ugly etc and i was just wondering if this is normal. thanks

Make sure you are using both hands equally for every exercise. Equal workouts in every direction.

As for the stretch marks, go to Wal-mart and buy Bio-Oil in the skin-care aisle. It is expensive (USD $11), but worth it. It is quickly absorbed. Apply daily, even on rest days.
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

i dont understand how an oil can get rid of stretch marks? or does it just help prevent them?

Comment

It works! Of course, it works even better to take it before they showed up. But the Bio-Oil can take care of existing stretch marks as well, even skin discolorations and scars.

What are you doing that is causing stretch marks? Foreskin restoration is the only thing that should be causing this. When doing manual penis stretches, you should be stretching the insides (tunica and smooth muscle) of the penis, working though the skin.

Also, the expansion on one side of your glans...Hmmmm?

Tell us your routine. We want to help you.
        Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
        Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
        Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
        Midasman's progress

Comment

Working...
        X