After PE erection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After PE erection?

So after a PE session (JP's routine) i pretty much loose my engorgement after the last set of V-jelqs... My penis is a bit colder and its near impossible to keep it up to edge for a warm down... Is this normal? I'm guessing its tired from the session so its not ready to stay up for long but its wierd that it gets cold and i lose pretty much my whole engorgement after... Fowfering did little to help too...

Ideas/comments anyone!?

your over training your unit, this is not a good sign it is a bad pl. cut down on your session and rest often.
    Currently
    NBPEL: 7inch
    Girth: 5.50

Goal
    NBPEL:8-9inch
    Girth:7.50-8

Comment

jmula is right, Your penis is telling you that it's too much! Try to loosen your grip while jelqing, stretch lighter and if that's not enough, reduce the number of sets in your session.
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

How many times should you jerk off a week?

Comment

There are no rules about masturbation. The only thing that you have to be aware of is that it can lead you to overtraining if you have a tough PE schedule. You must watch your PIs, that's the key in PE!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Sounds good, i was thinking of reducing the sets and maybe starting with V-jelqs so i can end with normal jelqs and hopefully that would keep blood in there longer as with v's i tend to lose a lot of engorgement...

Thanks for the answers guys!

Comment

So today i decided to start with Vjelqs, then jelq for 2 sets. so i did 60 v's and 100 Jelq's. Engorgement was great after and it felt strong. This is the annoying part. I decided to use a warm washcloth (warm water+cloth) and it covered my unit for around 6+ mins. Taking it out it was no longer engorged and was slightly smaller than before i started PE... Now ive already asked this on the forum but is that normal? its been 30 mins since my session and my unit feels cold and a bit smaller than usual... Its not turtled because i know how that looks for me... Whats up with this?

Comment

Working...
              X