X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE gains for 60- year old man

Hi everyone,

I have one more stupid question but for someone can be interesting

Does it possible one fifty or sixty year old man to increase his penis doing PE. I ask this question because some doctors think that human penis decrease with the age. Does it possible PE to stop this process? Thanks.

Nick

I've heard claims that older guys usually experience more gains. Something to do with the ligaments being stretched more easily.

Comment

The penis loses size with age due to less use and less bloodflow causing the tissue atrophy, so yes it will prevent it from shrinking. Just as the saying goes, use it or lose it. The tissue is most likely weaker also and thus more easily deformed making for easier gains.

Comment

It makes sense.

Thanks guys

Comment

Our biggest gainer and site administrator jonpop started at age 60 I believe. Another big gainer, going411by7 started age 63. Some possible reasons for their gains have been suggested already but don't forget that they were seriously dedicated to PE.

It's never too late!
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Yes it is possible, been there, done that !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lsiten to Dangler.You're 60? Yo you better start now while you and me are still breathing! It will work for you and I bet you'll get gains faster than the youngsters! Now get to work!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Maybe not faster than the youngsters. I do manual PE stretching, pumping, extending (8 months) and hanging (3 months). I have definitely gained girth and perhaps a little EL. After a pumping session, my girth is up about 3/4 inches while my length is up only about 1/4 inch. However, my stretched length in my extender is up over 1-1/2 inches, a good portent for future EL increase.

I don't think I have lost any size as I got older (68), but then again I use it 3 or 4 times a week for sex. However, because of my ED, I don't masturbate nor do I get morning wood. I certainly don't think I am gaining easier than anyone else, in fact, I find my gains are just slow but sure. I guess my tissue is still strong and hasn't started to weaken yet.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Actually I am 28 years old. This is my third month doing PE exercises and I have good progress. I gained 0,8 inches in lenght and 0,4 in girth. My routine is very sample.
                  1. warming up ( 5-6 minutes) + stretches 12-13 minutes
                  2. day off
                  3.warming up + stretches ( 12 -13 minutes ) + jelks ( 13-15 minutes)
                  4.day off
                  5. warming up + stretches
                  6. day off
                  7. warming up + stretches + jelks

I am curious what will happen after 30 years if I continue to do this program ? Does it possible my penis to decrease if I do this sample routine. What do you think?

Comment

After you get the size you want you can just do a light routine to keep bloodflow optimum. Kegels would be one of the most important exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                      Our biggest gainer and site administrator jonpop started at age 60 I believe. Another big gainer, going411by7 started age 63. Some possible reasons for their gains have been suggested already but don't forget that they were seriously dedicated to PE.

It's never too late!
                      Wow that's amazing! It's remarkable that there is such a wide variety of age among PEGym members. I know I'm on the young end of the spectrum being 18, but someday I want to be a 60 year old dude who does PE!

-DS
                      EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                        Wow that's amazing! It's remarkable that there is such a wide variety of age among PEGym members. I know I'm on the young end of the spectrum being 18, but someday I want to be a 60 year old dude who does PE!

-DS
                        If you are dedicated now, you will not need to do PE at 60 unles your goal is 13 x 8.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Actually my question is: Does it possible the penis to decrease his lenght with the age despite PE exercises?

Comment

I doubt that very much. However, if you cut back too much, you can lose some gains, whether you are 21 or 71.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                              If you are dedicated now, you will not need to do PE at 60 unles your goal is 13 x 8.

I think you need to keep up p.e. at some level, whether you are 60 or 71 (my age). The point has been made how important blood flow is. That is why I see men my age at the gym who have shrunk a lot. I'm sure it's related to blood flow more than anything. Here is where p.e. can keep that blood circulating nicely in the genitalia. My cock and balls are making my bulge larger and larger. I have no plans to stop p.e. at my age or at any age.

Comment

Working...
                              X