Days off???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days off???

I am a beginner (2 weeks now) currently doing PE 5 days on and 2 days off. My question is, what should I be doing on my days off. Should I continue to Kegel on these days? Should I still stretch frequently on my off days (shower, bathroom, etc...)?

Also, JonPop made a note in one thread to stretch whenever possible. On active PE training days, after my 30-40 minute workout, should I continue to stretch all day, as much as I can? Is this activity considered over training?
    Best,
    BoneDoc

starting: typical erection strength (TES) without medications - 75%; BPER - 6.0"; Girth - 5.5" (BPER and Girth measurements are with medication and 100% erection)

goal: TES - 100%; BPER - 7.0"; Girth - 6.5"

Hey Doc. I have found, over my PE adventure, that you really only need total rest from girth work. Do your 5 on 2 off and stretch whenever you can. If you experience any soreness or skin irritation, take some time off. Do Kegels as often as you think about them.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, JP, that is what I will do.
      Best,
      BoneDoc

starting: typical erection strength (TES) without medications - 75%; BPER - 6.0"; Girth - 5.5" (BPER and Girth measurements are with medication and 100% erection)

goal: TES - 100%; BPER - 7.0"; Girth - 6.5"

Comment

The biggest mistake that Newbies make is to be worried about not doing anything on rest days. What is the definition of rest? To do nothing! Rest doesn't mean doing less, it means RESTING!

The same goes with kegel exercises. I would do them every other day. You don't want to overtrain any muscle in your body, including the PC muscle.

Take it slow. PE is not a race, but a marathon. If you fall (by getting injured or plateauing), it takes a while before you can get up and continue where you left off in the marathon.

Walk, don't run.
        The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
        ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Thank you for your concern, quick4life.
          The advice I give is from many, many years of PE experience. This is what has worked for me and for many men who have followed my advice.
          YES! I agree, that this is a Marathon, not a sprint and there are as many theories about PE, as there theorists about PE.
          Bone Doc asked me for advice and I gave it to him since he had started on my Beginners Routine. Not everyone will agree as to the perfect routine and it is always better to err on the side of caution.

I still am of the belief that the only need for TOTAL rest time, is between girth work. For length gains, you must keep the ligs in a fatigued state. This is just my opinion and for the most part goes against the accepted methods on these boards. JP

Comment

Rest is needed from stretching too, not just jelqing. A day off is a day off, doing no PE at all. If you PE, then you're not resting. This is the first time I've heard somone claim that rest is only needed from jelqing. Maybe thats your personal experience, but it doesn't apply to everyone, myself included.

Comment

Yes Magnum. In 5 years of PE as of the 13th of March, I have gained 3 3/4" in length and 2 1/4" in girth. The advice I give is based on what has worked for me and many guys who have followed it. Everyone is different, so what works for one guy may be totally wrong for someone else. I only suggest exercises and routines, it is up to the person reading to decide if he want's to try it. I have been on a lot of PE boards and like me, the majority of opinion is; That the only down time you need is for girth work. Then I recommened 2 days on and 1 day off. By all means take time off from stretching if any soreness developes.

Comment

JonPop, your results are very impressive and your opinion duly noted. I have over 6" girth so I'm working only on length, and stretching, and I take rest day(s) whenever my BPFSL starts to decline from previous measurements. I find that this is an excellent indicator of when I need a rest day.

Comment

Hey Magnum, the science of PE has come a long way since I started as a Newbie.
                  Remek's soft muscle theory for instance..... and I'm reading his book right now.
                  It was all trial and error back then, lot's of guys getting hurt trying new exercises, high attrition rates because guys wanted it NOW and weren't willing to put in the time.
                  Who knows? Maybe this BPFSL measurement will go on to become the correct way to do PE. Someday there will be an exact science and every guy will have a huge dick. Wouldn't that piss ya off?

Comment

The key thing to remember is that what works for someone may not work for someone else. By keeping this in mind, it is better to lean toward the side of caution. BoneDoc has been PEing for only 2 weeks. He has the rest of his life to yank and jelq his dick as he pleases.

You want something to do on your day off BoneDoc?

Here are a couple things you can do to keep busy:
                    1) Read as much research on PE as possible. Knowledge is power.
                    2) Create a log to track your routine and progress to the tee.
                    3) Exercise your body (cardio, weights, yoga, etc.) You can't have a healthy penis without a healthy body.

JonPop - glad you're a part of this board. A lot of people can benefit from your experience.
                    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
                    ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                      Hey Magnum, the science of PE has come a long way since I started as a Newbie.
                      Remek's soft muscle theory for instance..... and I'm reading his book right now.
                      It was all trial and error back then, lot's of guys getting hurt trying new exercises, high attrition rates because guys wanted it NOW and weren't willing to put in the time.
                      Who knows? Maybe this BPFSL measurement will go on to become the correct way to do PE. Someday there will be an exact science and every guy will have a huge dick. Wouldn't that piss ya off?
                      Yes there is a lot of great information on these forums that has helped immensely. At this stage theres still a lot of speculation instead of an exact science, but I'm sure as time goes on the information will become more reliable as far as what works and what doesn't work. I don't want PE to become TOO easy, I like being the biggest guy around!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumXXL01 View Post
                        I'm sure as time goes on the information will become more reliable as far as what works and what doesn't work.
                        You hit the nail on the head of why we have these forums - to turn the complex random information into simple "this is what works."

Originally posted by MagnumXXL01 View Post
                        I don't want PE to become TOO easy, I like being the biggest guy around!
                        Do you wear MagnumsXXL? If so, you might have to start ordering custom condoms soon
                        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X