Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and inguinal hernia patch

Hi,

two years ago I got a inguinal hernia. To fix it the surgeon put a patch in my right groin. Do you thing this patch could prevent ligament from stretching and lower my PE gain potential? Do somebody here is in the same condition and still get good result from PE?

thanks,

MaxP

Maybe Big Al would know about this? Or maybe even Redbear? Shoot them a pm if you don't get any responses and see if they can answer your question.

Comment

Kingpole is running around here somewhere, maybe he can help. I'll send him a pm and ask for you.

Comment

I've had 2 infuinal hernias and I did PE and made gains. I would wait until it healed if you got it recently.
        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

You would really want to be careful It is not like doing sit ups. I would get the OK from a doctor first.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            You would really want to be careful It is not like doing sit ups. I would get the OK from a doctor first.
            Everything is healed. It was 3 years ago. Nothing to worry.
            Thanks Higherone for your answer, it's exactly what I was looking for... somebody with experience. I really enjoy this Forum! This is a precious [virtual] place.

MaxP

Comment

the inguinal hernia repair was done in an area away from your penis ligaments. So I dont think it will affect gains. Plus the inguinal ligament doesn't get worked out or anything. I'd say your fine, just stay away from exercises involving testicles. but im also curious what senior member's think.
              My Progress

Comment

Working...
              X