Why do......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do......

After JP's 90 Day Routine intense beginner's rountine, alot of PEers decrease the intensity? I understand JP's Routine helps condition the penis, but does decreasing the intensity really increase gains?
    CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
    GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Not in my book. I would maintain that routine and then slowly increase the time and the intensity, focusing on jelqing. That is how I would approach it.

Comment

TRUST going411x7! He knows what he is talking about!

You schedule your frequency by "reading' your own P.I's - Psycological Indicators. Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth! Then simply trust your instincts.

Going411by7 said repeatedly in his routine thread that he decided day by day by whether or not he was "turtled.". If dick says "no," the answer is No, otherwise, do PE!!!!

Here's more: Physiological Indicators (the original post)
      midasman1974
      Last edited by midasman1974; 01-27-2011, 12:32 AM. Reason: added link
      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
      Midasman's progress

Comment

If PE was rocket science, I wouldn't want to be in the rocket when it launches. PE is full of multiple opinions and most of them are sound. What works for one might not be the best thing for someone else. If things are going well for you and you want to continue going down that path, do it. If you want to experiment and see if something else works better, do it. Unless you were to describe an activity that would definitely be detrimental to you, you will end up with more opinions then you really want. The only way to know for "you" what is best, is to try it. I might jelq with a death grip and it works great for me, but someone else might use a feather grip and it works great for him.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
        X