Help with workout and PE devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with workout and PE devices?

I've been doing PE for almost 2 months now. I started off at 5.5 BP, and am now almost 6.5 BP. I can't say for sure that my initial measurement was accurate but, regardless, I'm sure that have made some decent gains (I started off trying to measure with just the ruler, but have since measured while engorged in a pump).

My routine first consisted of stretching for 15-20 minutes, and then another 15 or 20 minute jelq. I did this 6 days a week, sometime twice a day. After about 2 weeks though, I wasn't feeling that the workouts were as effective...that soreness/tiredness just wasn't there. So, although I know that it is recommended to stick with stretching and jelquing for the few few months, I purchased a vacu-tech pump. Now, I pump every other day in combination with stretching and jelquing.

An example of my current workout is: (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) stretching for 30 minutes, 3 sets of the pump at between 5 & 7 for 10 minutes, jelquing inbetween and after pumping; (Tuesday, Saturday) Stretch for 45 minutes to 1 hour, Jelq for 15-20 minutes; (Thursday) Light stretch for maybe 15-20 minutes.

My penis gets a little swollen after a good workout, but is pretty much normal by the next day. No turtling, and my erections are still good. I'm not getting sore either, and my penis is quite heavy after a good pump..which is very nice

So, now I'm thinking of changing up the routine a bit. Nothing against pumping, though, and I will still keep it as part of my workout. Preferably, I would like hang or stretch, but am not sure which to get. Bib's hanger appears to get some good reviews, and at least one person really loves the Max Vac Strecher. I tend to think that the Bib Hanger will get me better gains, but the thought of the Max Vac Strecher (if it works as indicated) is ideal.

Anyways, I would appreciate any thoughts on my routine, whether it's a good idea to switch up my routine, and whether I should get the Bib Hanger or the Max Vac Stretcher.

Oh, and before I forget - a funny event happened today. I thought that I was measuring just over 6 BP, but - after 2 months - I realized that I was not factoring in the distance between the ruler's edge and the "0". This turned out to be over .25!!! That was the easiest gain I've made yet

I've got a lot of experience with the bib hangers. I have hung weights off and on since 1999 when all we had was the home made bibs. I also provided valuable feedback which was responsible for the "hardcore" starter being brought to market rather than being shelved. That said, I wish I'd had a vacuum hanger/stretcher setup like with the max vac products years ago. Even though I've gained 2" in length from hanging with bibs hangers they are more pain and discomfort than most men are willing to put up with for very long. Knowing what I know now I suggest vacuum hanging to all the men I can. Sets can last hours rather than minutes and there's no blood flow loss. Be warned though there are vac products on the market which are less expensive but inferior in function. For example some provide no way to adjust the level of vacuum. Thats important because you need more vacuum as you move up in weight level. Plus you need a product made by people who are going to stay in business. Just my feedback. Hope it helps.

Comment

Hanging and pumping works good together.

I find the BibHanger to be a very reliable hanger, and Bib is always on top of his orders (and quick to answer questions).

The MaxVac looks good too. I haven't tried it yet, but I like the idea of combining pumping and hanging.

Originally posted by danw View Post

Oh, and before I forget - a funny event happened today. I thought that I was measuring just over 6 BP, but - after 2 months - I realized that I was not factoring in the distance between the ruler's edge and the "0". This turned out to be over .25!!! That was the easiest gain I've made yet
      Talk about easy gains!!!

Comment

My question would be are you still gaining from your present routine? If so, I wouldn't be in a rush to change it.
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Working...
        X